Two journalists have been shot dead during a live TV report

To be fair, some people deserve it. Him being one of them.

What I do find strange is many of the hang em high brigade, on Facebook at least, want him to pull through and not die of his own hand.

I am not defending him because what he has done is unbelievable but I am just tut tutting at how easy those of a higher principle can leave those principles at the door and take a moral holiday. If you don't follow the moral minority then nobody can say that you're a hypocrite.

Regardless of motive what he did is completely fucking wrong.
Of course. But the media will try to excuse themselves.

Over here, the media has generated big ratings by race baiting. Every single police action is portrayed as an attack on the black community. People tune in no matter what, doesn't matter that the perp pulled out a gun or tried to run over the officers with a car. And when the perp is later shown attempting to kill the officer, the media doesn't correct the record. They blame it on racist juries and judges, demanding convictions where no evidence exists. "White people are blocking justice y'all!" Then they riot, which means even bigger ratings. It's creating toxic race relations between blacks and whites.

Now one of their own began to believe their sensational BS and went postal. I want to see the manifesto before the media tries to bury it.

Last edited:
I am not defending him because what he has done is unbelievable but I am just tut tutting at how easy those of a higher principle can leave those principles at the door and take a moral holiday. If you don't follow the moral minority then nobody can say that you're a hypocrite.
Ermm what?

Ermm what?

You stated that some people deserve to be raped and you would probably state that this opinion is the same if that's a man or a woman, if they committed the same crime? The point I am clumsily making is that there are some on this thread that wouldn't find the rape of a woman in the same situation funny or just at all.

Personally I don't believe rape should be involved in any kind of punishment.

Last edited:
You stated that some people deserve to be raped and you would probably state that this opinion is the same if that's a man or a woman, if they committed the same crime? The point I am clumsily making is that there are some on this thread that wouldn't find the rape of a woman in the same situation funny or just at all.

Yep but some people fail to see how we're lead to think(it's age as well as gender that lead people to completely drop their values/sentiments at a certain point), if you're male and something happens to you, unless your a martyr you wont see people(besides friends and family obviously) kicking up much fuss for you or outraged on your behalf... maybe a few... now if you're Male AND Old as well then you're completely fucked haha.

I think it's maybe because adult men are supposed to be seen as pillars of strength, indestructible etc we don't even care about each other most of the time so it's almost as if the rules are different and anything goes.

Last edited:

I'm not sure it was meant literally in fairness but I understand where you're coming from.

Always found it peculiar how whenever some criminal has done something bad the first response of many is to bring up "dry bumming" or some other male rape related term.

Despite the sentiment being somewhat valid in that the criminal deserves punishing it's strange how homosexual rape is at the forefront of peoples minds.

Maybe some subconscious homoeroticism...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.