Two journalists have been shot dead during a live TV report

Prone to hyperbole much? Alien place to Brits? You wouldn't think so when you see all the Brits here, either on their hols or have found a way to stay and enjoy ALL the freedoms this country has to offer. Modern Britain could use a First Amendment right about now, and while there is no Second Amendment there seems to be an increasingly level of gun crime in no-gun Britain.

I'm not a fan of the anti-American shite that springs up on here on a regular basis, but there really is no comparison to gun crime in the uk and gun crime in America.

I'm not a fan of the anti-American shite that springs up on here on a regular basis, but there really is no comparison to gun crime in the uk and gun crime in America.
Agreed. But, it exists, and is growing, in a country where no guns are allowed. The Americanization of England continues....

I'd heard about this but don't know the full story, just seen the video from the shooters perspective (He actually filmed himself wtf!?). Now not much gets to me but my heart was pounding as he held the gun up to them. What an absolute scumbag, usually when people say 'did you see that on the news?' I usually reply 'doesn't surprise me' but this seems like a new low I must say, shocked at the incident but not shocked at what country it happened in. They are seriously going backwards over there, how is it that the rest of the world can see that they need gun control but they cannot?

Prone to hyperbole much? Alien place to Brits? You wouldn't think so when you see all the Brits here, either on their hols or have found a way to stay and enjoy ALL the freedoms this country has to offer. Modern Britain could use a First Amendment right about now, and while there is no Second Amendment there seems to be an increasingly level of gun crime in no-gun Britain.

Let me know if you ever want to fly to Cuba for a vacation mate. I'll pick you up at the Niagara falls border and drive you to Toronto International Airport.

Let me know if you ever want to fly to Cuba for a vacation mate. I'll pick you up at the Niagara falls border and drive you to Toronto International Airport.
No need. Thanks for finding the exception that proves the rule, though! Always one.

Full of shit pal. Iron your pillowcase you have a meet tonight haha!

So, I'm in the KKK now?

What better way to completely negate your argument. Oh wait, you have no argument, just stupid comments.

Been to America? Know American culture?

You' must be right, though, as growing up in England and living in the States for the past 33 years means I must know fuck all, boi.

Oh yeah.....haha! Funny calling someone a racist, almost forgot (shakes head at juvenile's attempt at cultural humour)

Compare and contrast;

President Barack Obama repeated his call for tougher gun laws after the attack.

"We're willing to spend trillions of dollars to prevent terrorist activities, but we haven't been willing so far at least to impose some common sense gun safety measures," he said.

However Republican presidential hopefuls Jim Gilmore and Ben Carson have warned against any rush to introduce tougher gun controls.

"We're not going to let this madman take away the lawful rights of Americans to keep and bear arms. We're going to stand up for the second amendment," Jim Gilmore, a former governor of Virginia, told CNN.
thats because obamas true colour is yellow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.