Two minors suspended by club for offensive chanting at Brighton game | 17 year old charged by GMP (p29)

This just makes City fans targets for the rag dickheads next Sunday, because of a few idiots chanting yesterday. Think about your actions you fucking morons

So next Sunday will be all about Bobby Charlton, no problem with that. City fans will observe the minutes silence impeccably but I can guarantee that outside the ground the rag shit bags will be their usual vile selves. Iirc after the 50th anniversary of Munich which the City fans observed the minutes silence brilliantly, they were attacking blues after the game
They'll be doing aeroplane impressions and goading us into a reaction. Fucking cunts.

I can't believe the mentality of people singing about someone who has died from a rival club, I can't see next week going well with the minutes silence that will be held before the Derby.

Another one of the 66 boys gone is is how I see it, someone has lost their dad, grandad, brother, uncle, friend. I was genuinely gutted about it, just hope we pay the respect at the match properly.
City fans will mate

Like your Dad I went one week City one week Trafford because I couldn’t afford to go to away games.
I was at the last Trafford match before Munich and the first one after Munich.
But the next season I chose City because I had heard things about Trafford that I didn’t like. Plus I was a fan of Duncan Edwards and still feel to this day that he was the best English footballer I have ever seen.
I have been to a couple of away games there over the years but not for about 15 yrs now.
Get in that bloody shower and cleanse theeself woman. ;)

I have pulled people up for singing the Munich song because I lived through that time and know what their families and friends went through. As well as the fans.
I always say similar words, ‘one of our own died and they were all human beings and mainly footballers just please leave it out.’
I realised that the younger people just didn’t know about Frank Swift. I will also say that no one has ever ignored me at the time, although they might have gone back to singing it when I wasn’t around. None ever ‘answered me back’ as they say. :-)
Ex schoolteacher carries a big cane about with her at all times. ;) Good for you pet.

When I was going home and away in the 60’s and 70’s we had a song that began “Build a bonfire”.

I am sure older fans will remember it, ashamed to say I sang it with everybody else.
Do you remember an even worse one
"Harry Roberts is our friend, is our friend,
Harry Roberts is our friend
he kills coppers".
For the younger ones go seek it out on Google.

When I was going home and away in the 60’s and 70’s we had a song that began “Build a bonfire”.

I am sure older fans will remember it, ashamed to say I sang it with everybody else.
ebery club saag that tbf bsed on a school yard nirsery rhyme

with whatever club they added

went if I recall

put the scousers on the top
put united in the middle
and burn the fucking lot

not sure what makes you feel ashamed

quite tame compred to what we still sing in use your head and use your feet woah woah etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.