Two minors suspended by club for offensive chanting at Brighton game | 17 year old charged by GMP (p29)

So next Sunday will be all about Bobby Charlton, no problem with that. City fans will observe the minutes silence impeccably but I can guarantee that outside the ground the rag shit bags will be their usual vile selves. Iirc after the 50th anniversary of Munich which the City fans observed the minutes silence brilliantly, they were attacking blues after the game

Those dickheads who chanted negative things about Bobby Charlton are not welcome on this website or at the Etihad. Piss off and go and look at yourselves, fucking idiots, all of you, you just bring shame on our club, yet most genuine City Fans appreciate one of the greatest, if not, the greatest English footballer ever.

I can't believe the mentality of people singing about someone who has died from a rival club, I can't see next week going well with the minutes silence that will be held before the Derby.

Another one of the 66 boys gone is is how I see it, someone has lost their dad, grandad, brother, uncle, friend. I was genuinely gutted about it, just hope we pay the respect at the match properly.
The same type of shitbags who kept quiet for the Munich 50th anniversary will you probably keep quiet next week.

Odd to call out a specific age bracket. I've seen atrocious behaviour over the years from older fans. Just call out the behaviour (if it actually happened), age is irrelevant.

I was outside old trafford today. There were other City fans paying respects. Credit to the young girl wearing her City shirt and scarf. I’m sure there were many more City fans there today than were singing songs in the concourse. But it’s not really worth a mention is it?

I wasn't even aware that Charlton had died until after the game, but watching the Villa-West Ham game this afternoon, it's amazing how quickly a minute's silence for Palestine-Israel can turn into a minute's applause for Bobby Charlton
Next Sunday might be too much of a challenge for some fans of both clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.