Two minors suspended by club for offensive chanting at Brighton game | 17 year old charged by GMP (p29)

I await the Ian Herbert article condemning the rag supporters for it.
Offensive chants - check
Adult throwing missiles at players - check
Supporters hurling abuse during minutes clapping - check
Mardarse players head butting opponents - check
Mardarse captain booked for dissent - check

Loads of ammo for herbert to get his pen around there.

Offensive chants - check
Adult throwing missiles at players - check
Supporters hurling abuse during minutes clapping - check
Mardarse players head butting opponents - check
Mardarse captain booked for dissent - check

Loads of ammo for herbert to get his pen around there.
As we all know, there is absolutely no chance Herbert or anyone else will write an article about it. They only do it us, because they know for sure that the club will not lift a finger in objection. The press need a dog to whip and we very conveniently allow it to be us. The rags and the scousers simply don’t allow it to happen.

Unfortunately we do have some idiots in our fan base, like every club but on the whole we have a good cross section of fans from all walks of life, it’s almost impossible to filter the idiots out
yeah ....sorry about my years of behaviour.....I'm a **** what can I say?

I worried in the week that the death of Charlton would produce a reaction from the rags, playing their hearts out in his memory and the media lapping it up.

The actuality was a performance that insulted not only Charlton but the whole club, and yet we hear nothing from the media, only neville blaming the Glazers.

This has to be the worst and most feeble team in their history, when you think things can't get worse for them, they incredibly sink lower.

Brazilian Tony's cameo at the end sums them up, a dirty, horrible, shit stain of an excuse of a once proud football club.

And Neville wants them to rebuild the stadium before their team, FFS Garry, you are an utter ****, just F*** OFF
I’m with Neville. Let them build the stadium and hopefully have the biggest ground in the football league rather than a Premiership quality team

There is an interesting article in the MUEN by Simon Bajkowski today praising our fans and even, ok not as forcefully as we do, criticising the Liverpool police for trawling through 130 hours of footage and not identifying anyone.
It was a glimpse of light maybe. Or maybe I’m just being over optimistic!
I can live in hope :-)

Last edited:
There is an interesting article in the MUEN by Simon Bajkowski today praising our fans and even, ok not as forcefully as we do, criticising the Liverpool police for trawling through 130 hours of footage and not identifying anyone.
It was a glimpse of light maybe. Or maybe I’m just bring over optimistic!
I too read the article and found it to be very good in praising the Blues supporters.

It was a glimpse of light maybe. Or maybe I’m just being over optimistic!
It was just someone showing a sense of realism on a simple matter of two idiots being teenagers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.