Two minors suspended by club for offensive chanting at Brighton game | 17 year old charged by GMP (p29)

Wasn’t it just pathetic, I’m shocked from a club built on grief.
I worried in the week that the death of Charlton would produce a reaction from the rags, playing their hearts out in his memory and the media lapping it up.

The actuality was a performance that insulted not only Charlton but the whole club, and yet we hear nothing from the media, only neville blaming the Glazers.

This has to be the worst and most feeble team in their history, when you think things can't get worse for them, they incredibly sink lower.

Brazilian Tony's cameo at the end sums them up, a dirty, horrible, shit stain of an excuse of a once proud football club.

And Neville wants them to rebuild the stadium before their team, FFS Garry, you are an utter ****, just F*** OFF

Last edited:
I worried in the week that the death of Charlton would produce a reaction from the rags, playing their hearts out in his memory and the media lapping it up.

The actuality was a performance that insulted not only Charlton but the whole club, and yet we hear nothing from the media, only neville blaming the Glazers.

This has to be the worst and most feeble team in their history, when you think things can't get worse for them, they incredibly sink lower.

Brazilian Tony's cameo at the end sums them up, a dirty, horrible, shit stain of an excuse of a once proud football club.

And Neville wants them to rebuild the stadium before their team, FFS Garry, you are an utter ****, just F*** OFF
Not according to Tena - they were very good!

Meanwhile, back on topic

Attachments

• 1ff4on.jpg
    1ff4on.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 25
Two youngsters being stupid singing unsavoury songs last week kicked this off. However yesterday was the entire stadium singing about Alfie Haaland’s career being ended before the penalty was taken? What a lovely bunch of supporters they are.

And even the commentator on Match of the Day gleefully repeating the bullshit that A) He broke his leg and B) It finished his career.

Unfortunately we do have some idiots in our fan base, like every club but on the whole we have a good cross section of fans from all walks of life, it’s almost impossible to filter the idiots out
That's also true across all aspects of life, I've no idea why anyone would defend these morons. Claiming "we used to do stuff like that when we were young" is the crappiest defence going.

Two youngsters being stupid singing unsavoury songs last week kicked this off. However yesterday was the entire stadium singing about Alfie Haaland’s career being ended before the penalty was taken? What a lovely bunch of supporters they are.
And nothing said by Sly, motd2 or any other media outlet. Two faced cunts the lot of em

I waiting for Neville to say it starts with the canteen, give Babs a new kitchen like we did at Salford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.