Two minors suspended by club for offensive chanting at Brighton game | 17 year old charged by GMP (p29)

I don’t agree with the police charge really that’s not to say what they did was right but there’s actual crimes in the world that are brushed away.

This article below just shows thought football fans are treated in totally different regards to any other members of the public.

(not saying those in the article who are arrested shouldn’t be ) be saying they have no resources again soon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c51jzy42p19o.amp

Quick one though take athleti in the CL I think they had a nazis insignia banner did GMP do anything about that?

I don’t agree with the police charge really that’s not to say what they did was right but there’s actual crimes in the world that are brushed away.

This article below just shows thought football fans are treated in totally different regards to any other members of the public.

(not saying those in the article who are arrested shouldn’t be ) be saying they have no resources again soon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c51jzy42p19o.amp

Quick one though take athleti in the CL I think they had a nazis insignia banner did GMP do anything about that?
Some filthy perv in our town just got off with a suspended sentence despite having 50,000 child images including category A stuff on his computer! Like I said. The world has gone completely mad.

Back in the day Thousands of City fans sang Mun*ch songs regularly in the Kippax,away grounds , pub,clubs coaches and trains
Most of us have seen the error of our ways
I was at Bristol away when Terry Cooke played and most City fans sang
He's not a Munich any more
Many times people have Sang
Dig up Matt Busby today
Charlton is a Pedophile
Have a party when Fergie dies
Ryan Giggs is illegirtmite
Loads of others about Georgie Best as well
We don't like it but we can't change history
I only just found out what they sang
To get the police involved is nuts
They won't come out to shoplifters ,burglaries,car thefts and load of other offences
The kids should be educated not criminalised
Some times we all get caught up in the moment
Good job none of these phones were about in our day
20,000 fans would be on banning orders

Last edited:
Look forward to the hundred fold increase in police resources we'll presumably be getting now that distasteful behaviour posted on social media is deemed worthy of follow up charges.

Or maybe not.

Ding Ding The Witch is Dead
When Maggie died a group re released this song and it got to no 10in the charts hundreds of thousands bought it and no one got arrested
I opened a bottle of Champagne and ended up getting back with an ex as we celebrated the news.

If I'd posted that on Social Media, would the GMP thought-police be round to arrest me?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.