Two minors suspended by club for offensive chanting at Brighton game | 17 year old charged by GMP (p29)

According to the Guardian, one of these hardened criminals was 14.
When some of you post in this thread about c#nts etc please remember that.
14 years of age yet City are treating him like Curtis Warren and some of our own comments are just as bad.
I was thinking about this, chances are he has a S/ T with his Dad?

That whole family could be going through hell because of a stupid act treated out of proportion cos it's Rag related.

Bizarre thing is, if our game had been a 12:30 ko this wouldn't even be a thing.

It's like 'points of view' has taken over the world.
We used to just laugh at the old fuddy duddy that could be arsed putting pen to paper because he saw a bra strap on songs of praise. Now they tweet it, get 10 thousand likes and before you know it Alan Titmarsh is cancelled. Services him right for having a comedy name, the ****.
saw a bra strap on songs of praise

LOL

According to the Guardian, one of these hardened criminals was 14.
When some of you post in this thread about c#nts etc please remember that.
14 years of age yet City are treating him like Curtis Warren and some of our own comments are just as bad.
Very good point. When I was that age I was singing all the agro, offensive songs. The more crude, the better. I'm embarrassed by it now but I thought that was what it was all about at that silly, naive age. Not defending the lad at all but probably had no idea that there'd be this backlash from it all. Wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't even kbow who Bobby Charlton is.

That said, let's be on our best behaviour tomorrow blues. I know the real blues will be but please don't embarrasses the club or other fans. There's plant other things to mock them for without giving the media ammo.

The real dick was whoever’s posted it on social media, the kids were dipshits and were wrong but once available for pubic viewing and so close to the news breaking there was always gonna be a furore over it. Especially since branding the club as pantomime villains in the press is now a National sport.

Already payed my respects to Bobby Charlton on here , but he was never the best ever England player , he played a lot of games and scored goals but the best player is a player who had everything , could score , tackle , dribble , pass , shoot , head the ball and was tactically astute Charlton does not meet all those criteria but Colin Bell does.
PAwWAo-1.gif

As the poster above nailed it, the club have done so much good stuff but this cosying all the time with the red tops and the media is pissing me off.

They should of found thst dipper that threw the coins and we should never of accepted a fine from them for hacking into our database.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.