Two people (34 y/o woman, 11 y/o girl) stabbed in Leicester Square

That is terrible for him , suicide rates are so high in men , i would hope labour might invest in mental health services , mind you theresa may promised to do it but didnt , it must be looked at , it is a ticking time bomb
He’ll do it one day. He lives with his mum and i think once she goes he’ll do it.
A year or so ago he had a total breakdown, he lives his life seemingly in the midst of one to be honest, and we took him A&E, they gave him a bed for the night then he was out in the morning with a mental health referral, it took 6 months for someone to contact him.
He gets very paranoid and angry with people too and i wonder if he is capable of something bad without any intervention

Blows my mind that the death sentence is still frowned upon. I'm a leftie in most aspects of politics but I have no idea how humans are allowed to commit atrious crimes on other humans and just get sent to their room for a few years.

People need to pay the ultimate price for certain acts. Obviously it's a pain that proof and process need to be water tight. But it's worth at least trying to get it right imo.

Especially in strong democracies.

(and if the death sentence is too much then hard labour or some other form of punishment that serves as a true deterent)

Not sure this is the thread for this particular discussion but for me it’s quite simple. The state cannot and should not ever be trusted with that responsibility. They always have and always will kill innocent people.

Anyway, if the reporting is correct the injuries are not thought to be life threatening. Let’s hope so. And well done to that Abdullah bloke.

I think somebody said on one of the other threads a while ago: have you noticed how a lot of victims of these mindless attacks are young women/girls?

I'm not for one minute suggesting that it's OK to attack men/boys but it takes a special kind of coward to attack an 11-year old girl with a knife.

Ariane Grande concert - lots of men caught up in it, but there was likely to be a high percentage of young girls there.
Same for the planned attack at the Taylor Swift concerts in Vienna that was thankfully thwarted.
Obviously the Southport murders and now this.
Unfortunately, women & girls have a lot to be fearful in life from mens actions

Not sure this is the thread for this particular discussion but for me it’s quite simple. The state cannot and should not ever be trusted with that responsibility. They always have and always will kill innocent people.

Anyway, if the reporting is correct the injuries are not thought to be life threatening. Let’s hope so. And well done to that Abdullah bloke.
I don't know if they will always kill innocent people. For example Britain today is perhaps more likely to prevent innocent people from dying today than when the death sentence was in place (obviously the US is a basket case so we can't talk about there).

I am Irish and if there was the death sentence here I'd be fine with that providing that it was well governed. Ireland was guilty of awful mismanagement in the past but I think it has much better systems in place today to avoid them (basically we don't have the church involved so such a degree).

Anyway it's not going to change because I want it to.

No no no, Abdullah was the attacker, the white guy in the video that was handcuffed was the security guard. The police have arrested the wrong man/terrorist.

Just getting it in first before that gobshite that started the Southport riots shit on Twitter does.

Last edited:
I think somebody said on one of the other threads a while ago: have you noticed how a lot of victims of these mindless attacks are young women/girls?

I'm not for one minute suggesting that it's OK to attack men/boys but it takes a special kind of coward to attack an 11-year old girl with a knife.

Ariane Grande concert - lots of men caught up in it, but there was likely to be a high percentage of young girls there.
Same for the planned attack at the Taylor Swift concerts in Vienna that was thankfully thwarted.
Obviously the Southport murders and now this.
Yup. Think it was actually me who mentioned this in one of the Southport threads but others likely did too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.