Txiki Begiristain set to leave role at end of season

I have been very naive about these charges, thinking i'll be glad when it's all over and we can go back to just talking football but in the court of public opinion and the media, we'll always be guilty and that pisses me right off.
I'm not arsed, we'll be not guilty of some, guilty of others, none will be serious, and next to nothing will happen.

The more piss that boils the better for me.

It will be concluded by the time Txiki leaves though.

Txiki has left a brilliant legacy and a blueprint for the future. The club will have learned an awful lot. His retirement is not something to worry about. He will identify a replacement and we will continue on using his well implemented practices for recruitment which has been a roaring success apart from the odd misstep…

On pep! Not sure what he will do. He is getting older now and he is his own person so I can’t see it having any real significance. Maybe in the past but nearly 10 seasons have passed. Pep will continue if he still has the drive.

The new txiki will have some job to do to live up to the former.

Very lucky to have had txiki for so long. The club won’t panic but merely continue the journey. Make sure he doesn't tell anyone his password -:)

Amazing the amount of people on twitter who 'already knew' that Txiki was stepping down, but respectfully didn't say anything before it was announced. I knew our legal team was good, but sticking NDA's on twitter bullshitters, that's above and beyond, fair play.
It's not been announced so it could be X (formerly known as Twitter) bullshit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.