Txiki Begiristain set to leave role at end of season

Txiki’s best achievement in my book is in S. America, where we have an extensive scouting team and we have very good relations with several clubs, notably River Plate. This has paid off with several signings and the latest Echeverri looks to be joining us in January.
The new guy must nurture this connection.

I wish I could retire at 60! Just have to say thank you to the man, he has shaped and set-up the club and CFG for future success and has been instrumental to the joy we get from this team. He will be a hard act to follow but I wish him every happiness for the future

Reckon all the Spanish lot are off……
Perhaps. I do think this puts extra pressure on Pep to make his intentions clear if not immediately certainly by the next international break. I think waiting for the result of the115 will be very damaging for the club as that could be springtime and uncertainty would reign. If he goes we wish him well and move on. If he stays happy days.

Great servant to our club and a practical voice amidst many a storm.

Responsible for sourcing so many nuggets. From Jesus to ZInchenko to Ferran Torres and many others, the man had some knack for finding talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.