Txiki Begiristain set to leave role at end of season

Most like Hugo will prep the field for him to enter seamlessly as possible

Sporting has poor academy signing rate tho, which is worrying

View attachment 134435
Ours isnt though wonder how much of our academy scouting comes through the club/cfg split... our inner workings are like very little other clubs i reckon. Im not sure one person has carte blanche bar Pep and Khaldoon. Interesting times ahead, bring it.

End of an era. Doesn't bode well for Pep resigning, un;ess they have their eye on his brother, but it was going to come to an end sooner rather than later.

I trust the broader ownership to have best in class lined up, so don't see us dropping off completely, but the era of absolute domination we've seen is likely in its twilight years. Thanks for all the memories etc.

Mad that Omar Berrada didn't fancy waiting around to take his chances. Either that or he was told in no uncertain terms they didn't fancy him for the role.

End of an era. Doesn't bode well for Pep resigning, un;ess they have their eye on his brother, but it was going to come to an end sooner rather than later.

I trust the broader ownership to have best in class lined up, so don't see us dropping off completely, but the era of absolute domination we've seen is likely in its twilight years. Thanks for all the memories etc.

Mad that Omar Berrada didn't fancy waiting around to take his chances. Either that or he was told in no uncertain terms they didn't fancy him for the role.
tbf seeing as his sole contribution at the rags so far has been to try and copy us , his lack of imagination and foresight probably didnt bode well for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.