Txiki Begiristain set to leave role at end of season

So that makes it Sanchez, Pogba, Fred, Maguire, Ronaldo and Bruno. Flops all of them.
Tbf I think Sanchez would've been a success with us.

I think Ronaldo might've at least bagged 20 goals in a season with us, but whether the fans or manager would've liked him is certainly another issue.

Perhaps. I do think this puts extra pressure on Pep to make his intentions clear if not immediately certainly by the next international break. I think waiting for the result of the115 will be very damaging for the club as that could be springtime and uncertainty would reign. If he goes we wish him well and move on. If he stays happy days.
I reckon we have all the infrastructure in place for seamless transition ……

Tbf I think Sanchez would've been a success with us.

I think Ronaldo might've at least bagged 20 goals in a season with us, but whether the fans or manager would've liked him is certainly another issue.
Maybe better, we could get the same setup as we are getting with Haaland

Maybe we wouldnt sign Haaland

Perhaps. I do think this puts extra pressure on Pep to make his intentions clear if not immediately certainly by the next international break. I think waiting for the result of the115 will be very damaging for the club as that could be springtime and uncertainty would reign. If he goes we wish him well and move on. If he stays happy days.
I don't think Pep's thinking will be influenced by the 115 either way. I get the impression he's made his mind up and he'll say what he's doing when he's ready. I would like him to stay at least one more season to help the new DOF settle in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.