Txiki Begiristain...

LoveCity said:
A6PTEDMCIAA6N1a.jpg

He may well be right but I suspect he's flying a kite on the back of the strong Spanish speculation.

Petrovs left peg said:
Marvin said:
Not a big Mancini fan. Was not impressed with his approach in Europe last season - no tactics. And not impressed with the way he almost sacrificed Tevez last season after he lost the plot in Munich. But I wouldn't change unless the wheels fall off in the League.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus - The man who ended the 35-yr drought and delivered our first title in over 40 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should be licking the soles of his feet and singing his name as loud as you can - the QPR game was only 5 months ago????????????

He managed a team through the last six games so brilliantly, handled the media perfectly, put that whisky swilling purple nosed tw*t firmly in his place and gave us a day that most other footbal fans will never get!!!!

Perfectly put, find it shameful people calling for his head after what he's achieved with us and the fact we are currently sat 2nd in the league

You can't win EVERY game

Big thumbs up to Txiki as well!

Blue Haze said:
Yess! It's Castles, so this could be legit.

If it happens, it will finally confirm Marwood majorly fucked up that transfer window.

But I thought it was just cool to hate on Marwood and he's actually done nothing wrong?

It has quotes from Begiristain, not sure where they are from exactly as we haven't had a presser, but not something Castle/The Times would dare make up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.