Txiki Begiristain...

Marvin said:
Not a big Mancini fan. Was not impressed with his approach in Europe last season - no tactics. And not impressed with the way he almost sacrificed Tevez last season after he lost the plot in Munich. But I wouldn't change unless the wheels fall off in the League.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus - The man who ended the 35-yr drought and delivered our first title in over 40 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should be licking the soles of his feet and singing his name as loud as you can - the QPR game was only 5 months ago????????????

He managed a team through the last six games so brilliantly, handled the media perfectly, put that whisky swilling purple nosed tw*t firmly in his place and gave us a day that most other footbal fans will never get!!!!

mcfc2607 said:
cordonbleu said:
i♥city! said:
While i think its to early to talk of sacking Mancini , i also think Pep would be a good if not better Manager for City. The Structure for him to succeed is already here .

The only problem the team could face would be adjusting to Pep's 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 , a formation the team clearly aren't comfortable with .

If the rumours from the media houses are true then :

GUARDIOLA oooooooooo!

But, do we have quality players? Hard to believe Guardiola is interested in us. We don't have technical players who can execute his tiki taka for him.
No we just won the league with bog standard average players.

I think he was meaning having the likes of Lescott, Rodwell, Sinclair that can't pass.

Petrovs left peg said:
Marvin said:
Not a big Mancini fan. Was not impressed with his approach in Europe last season - no tactics. And not impressed with the way he almost sacrificed Tevez last season after he lost the plot in Munich. But I wouldn't change unless the wheels fall off in the League.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus - The man who ended the 35-yr drought and delivered our first title in over 40 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should be licking the soles of his feet and singing his name as loud as you can - the QPR game was only 5 months ago????????????

He managed a team through the last six games so brilliantly, handled the media perfectly, put that whisky swilling purple nosed tw*t firmly in his place and gave us a day that most other footbal fans will never get!!!!
Hhhuuuuurrraaaaaaah. well said

cityCTID u should be proud that ur team has attracted fans from outside england u shit, and come all the way to england to watch a game. u must be one of the fans in the etihad who sit and don't sing all game long, and instead u admire other people fans like dortmund's and aris. well go get them a blowjob.

kun1 said:
cityCTID u should be proud that ur team has attracted fans from outside england u shit, and come all the way to england to watch a game. u must be one of the fans in the etihad who sit and don't sing all game long, and instead u admire other people fans like dortmund's and aris. well go get them a blowjob.

Haha

kun1 said:
if you want to stay on the board, less of the personal abuse please

squirtyflower said:
kun1 said:
if you want to stay on the board, less of the personal abuse please
Ahhhh, can't we keep him for a bit? He's funny

A6PTEDMCIAA6N1a.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.