Txiki Begiristain...

LongsightM13 said:
Tevez City said:
Why not look at Ajax manager ?

I don't know how good is he, but yesterday every body appreciated the system they adapt.

They didn't have many World Class players, but the way they ( pass & move ) was exceptional and they made City looked worse than Stoke.
Is there anybody, anywhere in the world, who still thinks this pitiful fool is a City fan?

No, no one does he came because of Tevez. He is as bad as Mancio and Dzeko lads. here for one or 2 people
I was hoping after Hazard went to Chelsea he would fuck off as thats his other favourite player but alas no

BoyBlue_1985 said:
LongsightM13 said:
Tevez City said:
Why not look at Ajax manager ?

I don't know how good is he, but yesterday every body appreciated the system they adapt.

They didn't have many World Class players, but the way they ( pass & move ) was exceptional and they made City looked worse than Stoke.
Is there anybody, anywhere in the world, who still thinks this pitiful fool is a City fan?

No, no one does he came because of Tevez. He is as bad as Mancio and Dzeko lads. here for one or 2 people
I was hoping after Hazard went to Chelsea he would fuck off as thats his other favourite player but alas no

He's probably on the Chelsea Forum's as Hazard Chelsea tbh

While i think its to early to talk of sacking Mancini , i also think Pep would be a good if not better Manager for City. The Structure for him to succeed is already here .

The only problem the team could face would be adjusting to Pep's 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 , a formation the team clearly aren't comfortable with .

If the rumours from the media houses are true then :

GUARDIOLA oooooooooo!

The Txiki appointment is all about the academy development for me, the jewel in the City crown if you like, Pep is an obvious candidate but is it a risk to Soriano if his appointment went tits up? A risk is perhaps too strong a word but if he went all "Barcelona mark 2" and it didnt work from the off where would we go from there.

Id rather they got the academy right with a brand of football from the bottom to the top first,Ajax had 7 academy graduates in there squad on Tuesday.

kun1 said:
hopefully this will be the end of mancini too. let's give a good manager this squad and see what happens. let's get guardiola.
sniff_sniff.gif

i♥city! said:
While i think its to early to talk of sacking Mancini , i also think Pep would be a good if not better Manager for City. The Structure for him to succeed is already here .

The only problem the team could face would be adjusting to Pep's 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 , a formation the team clearly aren't comfortable with .

GUARDIOLA oooooooooo!

But, do we have quality players? Hard to believe Guardiola is interested in us. We don't have technical players who can execute his tiki taka for him.

cordonbleu said:
i♥city! said:

GUARDIOLA oooooooooo!

But, do we have quality players? Hard to believe Guardiola is interested in us. We don't have technical players who can execute his tiki taka for him.
No we just won the league with bog standard average players.

mcfc2607 said:
cordonbleu said:
i♥city! said:

GUARDIOLA oooooooooo!

No we just won the league with bog standard average players.

I meant quality players that can play tiki taka. I don't think tiki taka would suit Džeko, Balo, Tevez, Barry, Yaya, Milner, Rodwell, etc.

What no one seems to have mentioned is that TB, unlike Marwood, is an internationally respected Technical Director. That's not a slight on Marwood but it's like comparing, say, Martin Jol to Alex Ferguson.

He, unlike Marwood, would be able to examine Mancini's approach in the light of his own experience and decide whether it's good, bad or indifferent. If he was to come in and say Mancini was on the right path then we've no problem and everything is fine. I can't imagine he would say Mancini is crap as RM has done so well for us domestically. But he might.

The most likely scenario is in the middle ground where he reckons that Mancini is fine up to a point but needs more to do better in the CL. We already know that this is Bobby's potential weakness so it would be quite feasible in my view. If he can help move him forward and they can work together then all well and good. But if he judges that he can't move forward then the owners will have to act.

Presumably the same will apply to the players as well. So he could have a huge role to play in the future of the team.

Prestwich_Blue said:
What no one seems to have mentioned is that TB, unlike Marwood, is an internationally respected Technical Director. That's not a slight on Marwood but it's like comparing, say, Martin Jol to Alex Ferguson.

He, unlike Marwood, would be able to examine Mancini's approach in the light of his own experience and decide whether it's good, bad or indifferent. If he was to come in and say Mancini was on the right path then we've no problem and everything is fine. I can't imagine he would say Mancini is crap as RM has done so well for us domestically. But he might.

The most likely scenario is in the middle ground where he reckons that Mancini is fine up to a point but needs more to do better in the CL. We already know that this is Bobby's potential weakness so it would be quite feasible in my view. If he can help move him forward and they can work together then all well and good. But if he judges that he can't move forward then the owners will have to act.

Presumably the same will apply to the players as well. So he could have a huge role to play in the future of the team.

Unfair on Martin Jol, think he will be respected in the wider European community, obviously not on Ferguson's level but a hell of a lot more compared to Marwood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.