Txiki Begiristain...

I see another Daily Star exclusive has got everyone reaching for the "Sack Marwood" button.

If Begiristain comes in then Mancini will be gone within months I reckon. Roberto has been looking for more power behind the scenes and the appointment of Soriana and Begiristain would diminish his power base significantly.

I'm not convinced that Pep would come although it's not impossible. I just really hope that Jurgen Klopp is on the club's radar. He's the man.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:
LongsightM13 said:
Marwood is history if this happens

will never be soon enough

I wonder what he makes of Lescott and Barry.

i hope he'll do what marwood should have done this summer

-- Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:16 pm --

BillyShears said:
I see another Daily Star exclusive has got everyone reaching for the "Sack Marwood" button.

If Begiristain comes in then Mancini will be gone within months I reckon. Roberto has been looking for more power behind the scenes and the appointment of Soriana and Begiristain would diminish his power base significantly.

I'm not convinced that Pep would come although it's not impossible. I just really hope that Jurgen Klopp is on the club's radar. He's the man.

i think mancini was looking for more competence than for more power

Mancio said:

Me too ... sell Balotelli, sack Mancini, bring in Klopp, Goetze, and Hummels. Game over.

Is this the real reason why we tightened the purse strings in the summer?

We have to be seen trying to adhere to FFP, which we have, and also with one eye on the arrival of Guardiola. Pep takes over and is then able to spend last summers kitty as well as next summers.

Makes sense to me.

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:

Me too ... sell Balotelli, sack Mancini, bring in Klopp, Goetze, and Hummels. Game over.

if they sign guardiola i'll be the most happy bunny , i love guardiola in the bit.

If Pep joins us, surely he would want a false 9?

In which case out with

balotelli-007.jpg

Edin-Dzeko-Manchester-City-Player-Profile_2837736.jpg

and bring in this guy

Fiorentina-forward-Stevan-Jovetic.jpg

Nothing against Mario and Edin just that I can't see Pep wanting a conventional main striker, so unless we keep 1 as impact sub then, surely he would look to move them on and play aguero in a wide David Villa role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.