Txiki Begiristain...

Mancio said:
if thay sign guardiola i'll be the most happy bunny , i love guardiola in the bit.

Oh dear. My love of Klopp has just multiplied and my respect for Guardiola just been tempered by the prospect of being stuck with your stupidity for longer than is necessary!

BillyShears said:
I see another Daily Star exclusive has got everyone reaching for the "Sack Marwood" button.

If Begiristain comes in then Mancini will be gone within months I reckon. Roberto has been looking for more power behind the scenes and the appointment of Soriana and Begiristain would diminish his power base significantly.

I'm not convinced that Pep would come although it's not impossible. I just really hope that Jurgen Klopp is on the club's radar. He's the man.

Forget Klopp, he has recently stated he is never leaving German football.

As for Pep, a lot of dots could easily be joined up. It was Soriano who gave Pep the Barca job.

We are building a £100m academy run along Barca lines.

It seems we are recruiting former members of staff. I always thought Chelsea would appeal to him but...

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
if thay sign guardiola i'll be the most happy bunny , i love guardiola in the bit.

Oh dear. My love of Klopp has just multiplied and my respect for Guardiola just been tempered by the prospect of being stuck with your stupidity for longer than is necessary!

ahahahhahahahahaha sometimes you are realy funny

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
i hope he'll do what marwood should have done this summer

Me too ... sell Balotelli, sack Mancini, bring in Klopp, Goetze, and Hummels. Game over.

if they sign guardiola i'll be the most happy bunny , i love guardiola in the bit.

Sounds like you will be around for the next ten years at this rate ;)

Do you think it is time Bobby cut himself some slack and went back to a job in Italy, which clubs would suit him at present?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
BillyShears said:
I see another Daily Star exclusive has got everyone reaching for the "Sack Marwood" button.

If Begiristain comes in then Mancini will be gone within months I reckon. Roberto has been looking for more power behind the scenes and the appointment of Soriana and Begiristain would diminish his power base significantly.

I'm not convinced that Pep would come although it's not impossible. I just really hope that Jurgen Klopp is on the club's radar. He's the man.

Forget Klopp, he has recently stated he is never leaving German football.

As for Pep, a lot of dots could easily be joined up. It was Soriano who gave Pep the Barca job.

We are building a £100m academy run along Barca lines.

It seems we are recruiting former members of staff. I always thought Chelsea would appeal to him but...

Fucking patriotic Germans - do my head in! :)

Yeah Klopp replaces Low after the WC in Brazil - i reckon that's nailed on. I see what you mean about Pep - gotta say and I've said this all along - as much as Roman wants him, I find it highly implausible that he would go and work for him. Personalities seem to clashing.

Do I think he'd make a good replacement for Mancini - yeah sure. I think he's a top coach and if he can motivate the City squad the way he motivated the Barca squad then it's a no brainer.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
Me too ... sell Balotelli, sack Mancini, bring in Klopp, Goetze, and Hummels. Game over.

if they sign guardiola i'll be the most happy bunny , i love guardiola in the bit.

Sounds like you will be around for the next ten years at this rate ;)

Do you think it is time Bobby cut himself some slack and went back to a job in Italy, which clubs would suit him at present?

he cost too much for any italian club nowdays.

maybe in the future he could get milan if berlusconi will be able to sell mediaset and milan to al jazira

BillyShears said:
If Begiristain comes in then Mancini will be gone within months I reckon.

I don't reckon. Can't see the club offering Mancini a 5 year contract then sacking him a few months later

GXCity said:
Is this the real reason why we tightened the purse strings in the summer?

We have to be seen trying to adhere to FFP, which we have, and also with one eye on the arrival of Guardiola. Pep takes over and is then able to spend last summers kitty as well as next summers.

Makes sense to me.

Wishful thinking

Not convinced at all about Guardiola. He has managed at one club in one country, a club where he had spent most of his professional life, and was basically handed one of the greatest teams of all time to work with. And he still cracked under the pressure and quit. He wouldn't last 18 months at City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.