Txiki Begiristain

"If I could plan I would want,"is different to setting a target and saying I expect, and as we have three, and this and next season to go he may get his wish.

Usually in the world of business a "plan" involves target setting, so I don't think they're unrelated.

Don't forget we could get 4, hopefully with the FA cup this year so we could be on-track. Big Summer ahead.

The clubs stature will grow based on premier leagues and champions leagues and as far as I'm aware this is the owners goal. Us fans like cups they mean something to us but the point is in the last 5 years we have underachieved. Next year after another so called clear out and a couple of hundred million spent we may win the league it doesn't mean the last 5 years have been successful in relative terms.

Pep will get there because he is a very good manager it's just a shame we have thrown away so many opportunities. Txiki is the guy that has money to buy a million pound Ferrari and comes back having bought it for 1 5 and snapped up a FSO Polenez as well because there was a free parking space.

Get completely fucked. You don't get to dive into the muck then complain that you've got mud on you. Either be the change you want to be or stop being such a massive hypocrite.

And just think how many of those wouldn't have been posted if it wasn't for your opening gambit

And just think how many of those wouldn't have been posted if it wasn't for your opening gambit

I can dig back for the past 18 months if you feel it will make a difference to make the same point?

But you getting involved in an argument between me and someone else is really par for course anyway. Thanks for adding nothing at all to this conversation apart from having a dig, then prompting this response. Maybe you should blow your gambits out your arse mate.

I can dig back for the past 18 months if you feel it will make a difference to make the same point?

But you getting involved in an argument between me and someone else is really par for course anyway. Thanks for adding nothing at all to this conversation apart from having a dig, then prompting this response. Maybe you should blow your gambits out your arse mate.

So it's a never ending cycle for you then, nice. Why so angry?

All opinions do not have equal merit because they don't have equal backing to them.

I can speculate that Txiki Begiristain is actually an alien called Zog and his recruitment policy is a way of bringing his alien shapeshifting friends into Manchester to begin a world invasion.

This doesn't mean that's unchallengable or equal to the opinion that Txiki is working with the coaching staff and the scouting department to identify targets then going to the board with estimated figures to begin negotiations for them.

One of those is based on something and the other isn't.

I think that any recruitment strategy that has Gabriel Jesus, Sterling, Sane, De Bruyne, Stones, Fernandinho, Otamendi and others in it cannot be called "poor", no. Again, his job doesn't rely on the performance of the players - it relies on whether they have been useful to the sqaud.

Maybe. Or maybe you can build a point that isn't based on speculation of speculation of speculation and see where it ends up instead?

I don't think Fernandinho was part of the same strategy as the first 5 names, nor Otamendi. He wasn't part of any strategy, he was offered and we bought him. They're all expensive buys. All the first 5 are recent buys ignoring the previous 8 or so windows he'd had.

And if a player hasn't been performing, he won't have been playing so perhaps he's not been useful to the squad, eh. So if Txiki's job depends on a player's usefulness to the squad, it must logically depend on that player's performance.

So you're right. All opinions do not have equal merit.

So it's a never ending cycle for you then, nice. Why so angry?

I don't like arsehole hypocrites giving it out about "prompting insults" while simultaneously prompting insults. I made a point to cookster, which was that his actions were hypocritical in complaining about lack of respect when he himself was posting without respect.

You made no point. You have nothing to say. You just want a slanging match then to point at someone and say "look at all the mud they're slinging". You can get to fuck with that shite, presuming you're getting away with it like everybody else is 5 years old and can't see how transparent that is.

Again if you want to be part of the muck I've got no problem with but don't sit there on a high horse acting like you're above it.

And if a player hasn't been performing, he won't have been playing so perhaps he's not been useful to the squad, eh. So if Txiki's job depends on a player's usefulness to the squad, it must logically depend on that player's performance.

Right so how exactly can he control player's performances when he's not in control of training, not in control of the first team, not in control of their diet or their fitness and not in control of their selection and not in control of the tactics that give them space to operate?

He can't. So he isn't judged from that - that's how managers are judged. This would be like judging teachers on what career their students are in at aged 30.

e's judged on building squads that have quality in them instead, so I thought providing the name of some quality players he's bought that are in our squad would probably be a good idea to that.

So you're right. All opinions do not have equal merit.

Yup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.