Txiki Begiristain

Kinell! The Rag mentality didn’t take long, did it?!

We have seen the resurgence of the club, the likes of which could not even have been contemplated by that crook, Shinawatra, bought the club.

Mansour has reshaped a perennially broke and limp along club into a world class ORGANIZATION, with the reported best manager in the world, playing some of the best football in the world, all while cultivating an Academy that is the envy of the world...and all in 10 years of investment, and reward.

Mansour has created a club that can attract some of the worlds best talent, even though we are not even the most attractive club in Manchester for many from around the world, and a distant second fiddle to those (and their spouses and families) that prefer the bright lights of London, if they come here.

Far from being UNDERwhelming, the CFG Project has been COMPLETELY OVERWHELMING, both in size and global scope. We have equity investors from China & the USA. The club is valued at around £2BILLION...a number that would choke Peter Swales and makes ANYTHING in our history seem small by comparison.

During the short Mansour era, we have won multiples of the trophies we had won IN OUR ENTIRE HISTORY to that point, with the sole exception of the European Cup/Champions League...a competition to which we were, at best, pretenders to the throne until very recently. Indeed, in an effort that is much derided by the naysayers, we were a deflected goal at the Bernabeau from a CL Final, while we were robbed of another semi-final by horrific refereeing and a missed Aguero penalty in the first leg at Spurs.

No. Far from being down, distraught or disappointed, I’m thankful that I have lived long enough to witness some of the greatest players, most magnificent and skillful football, and enjoy the tactical genius that has been on display here in the recent past and at present.

Whatever CAS does, it can’t take any of that enjoyment away from me. Even if they find us guilty and uphold the ban, I am secure in the knowledge that a Corrupt Cartel created a system designed to stop us from having the financial success they had planned to reserve for their cartel members, and we merely skirted it to ensure we could reap the rewards they were trying to deny anyone outside the cartel.

UEFA and FIFA are PROVEN CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS, run by insiders from the cartel, who invite others to join their cartel, only if they line their pockets with billions. Well, Sheikh Mansour has eschewed that “business model” and decided he will create a GLOBAL FOOTBALL BUSINESS that UEFA & FIFA couldn’t even imagine, and have been too slow to stop. From here, it grows organically and becomes even more powerful financially, and any post-facto attempts to curtail it will be met by a phalanx of lawyers and cries of monopoly and restraint of trade...which is about where we are now with FFP.

The mere notion that Mansour COULD have simply floated £1B of debt, financed a revolution, snubbed his nose at the city of Manchester, spent nothing on roads, schools and other infrastructure that has renewed a chemical wasteland, and simply serviced that debt a la the Glazers SHOULD be applauded and lauded within UEFA. Instead, crumbling infrastructure, massive debts, and sweetheart inside deals are the stock in trade of the cartel.

Fuck UEFA, and if it comes to it, fuck the PL. WE are doing things the right way, even if the “powers that be” think we skirted some rules that were designed to stop us from attaining any status. Well, fuck them! We did it anyway, so you’re going to have to deal with us.

Now, tell me about Neymar & Mbappe in the same transfer window, the Qatar royals, sponsorship into the cartel by Agnelli and BEin Sports again.....
Now that is a top quality post - and entirely sensible and grounded

Well done

That is by far the worst post that I have seen on this forum - outside the political threads - for some time.

But, something has indeed gone wrong with our club if the fans are starting to come across as 'oh so entitled'
Depends on who the 'fans' support I suspect. He's a Pep hater going off his previous posts.

We have seen the resurgence of the club, the likes of which could not even have been contemplated by that crook, Shinawatra, bought the club.

Mansour has reshaped a perennially broke and limp along club into a world class ORGANIZATION, with the reported best manager in the world, playing some of the best football in the world, all while cultivating an Academy that is the envy of the world...and all in 10 years of investment, and reward.

Mansour has created a club that can attract some of the worlds best talent, even though we are not even the most attractive club in Manchester for many from around the world, and a distant second fiddle to those (and their spouses and families) that prefer the bright lights of London, if they come here.

Far from being UNDERwhelming, the CFG Project has been COMPLETELY OVERWHELMING, both in size and global scope. We have equity investors from China & the USA. The club is valued at around £2BILLION...a number that would choke Peter Swales and makes ANYTHING in our history seem small by comparison.

During the short Mansour era, we have won multiples of the trophies we had won IN OUR ENTIRE HISTORY to that point, with the sole exception of the European Cup/Champions League...a competition to which we were, at best, pretenders to the throne until very recently. Indeed, in an effort that is much derided by the naysayers, we were a deflected goal at the Bernabeau from a CL Final, while we were robbed of another semi-final by horrific refereeing and a missed Aguero penalty in the first leg at Spurs.

No. Far from being down, distraught or disappointed, I’m thankful that I have lived long enough to witness some of the greatest players, most magnificent and skillful football, and enjoy the tactical genius that has been on display here in the recent past and at present.

Whatever CAS does, it can’t take any of that enjoyment away from me. Even if they find us guilty and uphold the ban, I am secure in the knowledge that a Corrupt Cartel created a system designed to stop us from having the financial success they had planned to reserve for their cartel members, and we merely skirted it to ensure we could reap the rewards they were trying to deny anyone outside the cartel.

UEFA and FIFA are PROVEN CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS, run by insiders from the cartel, who invite others to join their cartel, only if they line their pockets with billions. Well, Sheikh Mansour has eschewed that “business model” and decided he will create a GLOBAL FOOTBALL BUSINESS that UEFA & FIFA couldn’t even imagine, and have been too slow to stop. From here, it grows organically and becomes even more powerful financially, and any post-facto attempts to curtail it will be met by a phalanx of lawyers and cries of monopoly and restraint of trade...which is about where we are now with FFP.

The mere notion that Mansour COULD have simply floated £1B of debt, financed a revolution, snubbed his nose at the city of Manchester, spent nothing on roads, schools and other infrastructure that has renewed a chemical wasteland, and simply serviced that debt a la the Glazers SHOULD be applauded and lauded within UEFA. Instead, crumbling infrastructure, massive debts, and sweetheart inside deals are the stock in trade of the cartel.

Fuck UEFA, and if it comes to it, fuck the PL. WE are doing things the right way, even if the “powers that be” think we skirted some rules that were designed to stop us from attaining any status. Well, fuck them! We did it anyway, so you’re going to have to deal with us.

Now, tell me about Neymar & Mbappe in the same transfer window, the Qatar royals, sponsorship into the cartel by Agnelli and BEin Sports again.....
giphy.gif

We have seen the resurgence of the club, the likes of which could not even have been contemplated by that crook, Shinawatra, when he bought the club.

Shout it from the rooftops. Well said, sir.

8 years, 3 titles, no Champions League success; given the unprecedented financial investment, I’d argue that the Barca-lite project has been underwhelming.

In 2012, we looked on the brink of our own dynasty to fill the post-Ferguson void, but instead have been sharing the title with some very dubious winners, in a PL era where points are easier to come by than ever before.

With Silva going, Fernandinho (wrongly, IMO) taken out of the midfield equation and Agüero the wrong side of 30, our last cycle of success is coming to its natural conclusion; a rebuild is necessary, and with Guardiola set to go next summer - plus the reality that most of his signings being miss than hit - why delay it? We’re probably not going to win the league next season if the players that come in take that year to settle in anyway, so why not just begin the process now?

Lets hire a coach who takes pride in youth development - ten Hag or Pochettino - and a Sporting Director in the German mould who can identify and acquire elite talent, sub-£50m. Let’s integrate our youth, and establish some solid foundations upon which the we have another decade of collecting trophies - but this time with 4/5 of our academy graduates as catalysts.

The post-2013 circus at Old Trafford proved that you can just buy expensive players to prolong a dynasty that’s already expired - if we rely on the chequebook, we’ll end up with Di Marias, Falcaos, Schweinsteigers, Pogbas and a decade without any significant success.

If the two year ban is upheld, league finish is irrelevant anyway, so let’s utilise the unique opportunity to establish a new identity/ideology, and finally give Khaldoon that *holistic* club he allegedly thought he was getting in hiring Guardiola.

Im not surprised this hasn’t got any likes. What a fucking mess of a post.

Depends on who the 'fans' support I suspect. He's a Pep hater going off his previous posts.

How can anyone hate Pep? OK I wasn't his biggest fan when he first came to us but admitted at the time that that was a) because he replaced Mr Pellegrini who I really liked and rated and b) because he replaced Joe Hart who I also liked and rated. However after 1 season he won my respect and now I think he is great (Never replace Mr P in my 'affections' mind!!!) So how can this guy hate Pep after all he's done for us?

I wouldn`t call it a mess Manc .... more like shite.

Thank you Oakie, you wrote the swear word for me! You know I'm almost physically incapable of typing or saying one of those and rely on others. My parents (& especially the clouts I got from my Dad) have inflicted this on me!! I'm old folks and Dads used to hit their kids in those days. I do NOT condone it!! :-)

How can anyone hate Pep? OK I wasn't his biggest fan when he first came to us but admitted at the time that that was a) because he replaced Mr Pellegrini who I really liked and rated and b) because he replaced Joe Hart who I also liked and rated. However after 1 season he won my respect and now I think he is great (Never replace Mr P in my 'affections' mind!!!) So how can this guy hate Pep after all he's done for us?

Thank you Oakie, you wrote the swear word for me! You know I'm almost physically incapable of typing or saying one of those and rely on others. My parents (& especially the clouts I got from my Dad) have inflicted this on me!! I'm old folks and Dads used to hit their kids in those days. I do NOT condone it!! :-)
I`ve always known that you don`t swear (well at least on Blue Moon ;) ) and I certainly don`t and never have done in front of the missus use the effing and jeffing words.But certainly on this forum there is a need to get off your chest how you feel with some of the moronic views from "so called Blues".
Take care pet.
Oakie x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.