Txiki Begiristain

Fuckinell, blue tinted specs on for me but possibly,

Kane was nailed on for us, we may have gone to £100m, Levy got fucking more greedy and upped the price, we said Fuck Off.

Messi is a snivelling little shit who does what he is told, normally by someone who is looking at the £. Glad we didn't get him.

Ronaldo, reported that we have been used but possibly it's spun that way to get the Rags to spunk £1/2 mill a week on a near 37 year old (who was shit at the Euros btw). Rags have form for this sort of thing (Sanchez)
Rags wage bill will be on a par with PSG, yet nothing they can sell.

Can't say I'm too bothered about missing out on Kane, Messi or Ronaldo for the money they would have cost.

Last edited:
This window has been such a big disappointment to say the least to see that lot so joyus it's sickening. Don't promise the Earth Mr Chairman if you're not going to deliver making us look like prats. Either get Haaland or this window has been a total failure.

Thankfully we have Pep covering up for Txikis incompetence.

This window has been such a big disappointment to say the least to see that lot so joyus it's sickening. Don't promise the Earth Mr Chairman if you're not going to deliver making us look like prats. Either get Haaland or this window has been a total failure.

Thankfully we have Pep covering up for Txikis incompetence.
Is this the same Txiki who brought us in Eddie,Walker,Stones,Ruben,KDB, Sterling,Mahrez, Gundo etc etc ??

He's not done too bad so far. We've won the PL 3 out of the last 4 seasons. We probably have the best squad in the PL but we do have a a few gaps. If we don't get a striker in this window it does seem like a bit of a fuck up to me, if I'm honest, but it's not insurmountable & I'm sure we will find a way out of it. I'm glad we didn't pay £150m for Kane & I didn't want us to sign Ronaldo (the thread was brilliant though). There's no point signing someone for the sake of it but you would hope that the team would have a list of potential players as contingency. For all we know that might be the case, it's clear that about 99% of the people claiming to know what is going on behind the scenes with the transfers don't have a clue and report absolute bullshit. If the right players aren't available then it's probably better to wait than blow money on the wrong ones.

Anyone thinking the rags are better at signing players, ask yourselves what they have won recently and then look at what they have spent & their wage bill. I know who I would rather have signing the players.

Is this the same Txiki who brought us in Eddie,Walker,Stones,Ruben,KDB, Sterling,Mahrez, Gundo etc etc ??

He's spent over £1 billion. Of course there will be successes as well as failures. This is about having a nuanced look at things. Txiki gave Pep a horribly unbalanced squad in 16/17, failed to replace Kompany in 19/20 and now has failed to replace Aguero in 21/22. As well as that, we've not managed to attract any superstars to the club, seemingly failing on every occasion and our transfer strategies have been borderline bewildering.

I'm not talking about previous windows I'm talking about this one. The plain facts are we've failed miserably our record goalscorer has left and main rivals have improved massively we haven't.
Our record goalscorer was proven to be a blessing in disguise in releasing him, as his current 10 weeks out proved.
Goalscorers on the level with Kun are very very difficult to find and seeing that Levy was not interested in even conversing with us,then thats hardly the fault of City.
Haaland and his club don`t even want to sell or come and as for the Portugese flaptwat ... well we wern`t convinced.
One option was Ings, but no that lad is not a City player I heard one and all scream on this very forum.

He's spent over £1 billion. Of course there will be successes as well as failures. This is about having a nuanced look at things. Txiki gave Pep a horribly unbalanced squad in 16/17, failed to replace Kompany in 19/20 and now has failed to replace Aguero in 21/22. As well as that, we've not managed to attract any superstars to the club, seemingly failing on every occasion and our transfer strategies have been borderline bewildering.
A billion pounds and yet he`s helped to bring in upwards of £1.5B in prize money since the takeover.By the way when was the last time City ever bought in a world class player ?

Our record goalscorer was proven to be a blessing in disguise in releasing him, as his current 10 weeks out proved.
Goalscorers on the level with Kun are very very difficult to find and seeing that Levy was not interested in even conversing with us,then thats hardly the fault of City.
Haaland and his club don`t even want to sell or come and as for the Portugese flaptwat ... well we wern`t convinced.
One option was Ings, but no that lad is not a City player I heard one and all scream on this very forum.
I would've definitely had Ings would've got us 10-15 goals easy the planning for this window has just been piss poor in my book it's just been all eggs in one basket for Kane and that backfired. Hoping City have an ace up their sleeve the next few days.

I would've definitely had Ings would've got us 10-15 goals easy the planning for this window has just been piss poor in my book it's just been all eggs in one basket for Kane and that backfired. Hoping City have an ace up their sleeve the next few days.
Who exactly knows whether we (City) were given a figure or £150M for Kane and in the end if Levy wont answer his phone to us then we had move on.After the horse has bolted springs to mind but would City and Pep really have considered Ings ? By the way, I think Ings is a very good player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.