Txiki Begiristain

If Txiki goes Pep goes I reckon.

tbh i don’t think the targets are bad at all, it’s the process of signing them that’s fucking abysmal.

Omar Berrada is responsible for that, should go after this summer imo.

We struggled to pay the Grealish fee ffs, should have been done day after the season finished.
If you buy a house in Rusholme for £100,000, do you think you just roll up, hand over the readies and the house is yours.

Before buying the house, you probably looked at 10 others, you may have put bids in for some and not met the asking price, you may have been gazumped, you may have thought the asking price was too high, but eventually you get the house you want.

Buying a footballer is not that much different apart from the money involved.

Next time you buy a house, will you blame yourself for fucking it up?

If you buy a house in Rusholme for £100,000, do you think you just roll up, hand over the readies and the house is yours.

Before buying the house, you probably looked at 10 others, you may have put bids in for some and not met the asking price, you may have been gazumped, you may have thought the asking price was too high, but eventually you get the house you want.

You not at the game today mate ?

Sometimes you and another party both meet the asking price and they choose the other party as there is no chain (complications).

I want Haaland desperately but either the lad doesn't want to come here or the people responsible for the transfer will end up fucking it up..
What you want and what you get is not the consideration. It is who the manager wants. If he wanted Haaland, we would get Haaland, but i was told by a very reliable source Pep is happy with what he has already and to be fair we have not started too badly.
Sometimes you and another party both meet the asking price and they choose the other party as there is no chain (complications).
Which is true of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.