Txiki Begiristain

What's Txiki's role outside of transfers? Never actually had it explained to me.
Isn’t it overseeing the coaches and footballing direction at all ages and levels of the club, overseeing scouting etc what I’ve always assumed not certain.

This is the greatest era in the history of our football club.
Somethings dont always go to plan but remember that once this era is over we can never go back.

Quit asking for people's heads ffs.
Criticise, sure, but wanting to break up a team which over the last ten years has been the cement and backbone of the single most successful club in world football? Don't be fkin silly.

I do find it funny that posters think we are a better team without Kev. He is the nest midfielder in the world bar none. We are a very very good side without him, but with him we are a great side. He is the only player we have who would walk into any other team in the world, he is that good.

He does not detract from the team, because he works as hard as anyone when we do not have the ball, but when we do have the ball the lad is on another level, he does things most players can only dream off doing. In my opinion he is the greatest player we have had since the King, the only player in his position that comes close is Yaya. Yaya won us trophies through sheer personality, Kev is the same, he has an aura about him that is special.

We are so fortunate to be witnessing so many great players at our club, but when this era is over as it will surely be Kev will have a statue too, because in my mind he is second best ever to the King, that is the highest praise i can ever give a footballer.

I do find it funny that posters think we are a better team without Kev. He is the nest midfielder in the world bar none. We are a very very good side without him, but with him we are a great side. He is the only player we have who would walk into any other team in the world, he is that good.

He does not detract from the team, because he works as hard as anyone when we do not have the ball, but when we do have the ball the lad is on another level, he does things most players can only dream off doing. In my opinion he is the greatest player we have had since the King, the only player in his position that comes close is Yaya. Yaya won us trophies through sheer personality, Kev is the same, he has an aura about him that is special.

We are so fortunate to be witnessing so many great players at our club, but when this era is over as it will surely be Kev will have a statue too, because in my mind he is second best ever to the King, that is the highest praise i can ever give a footballer.
The statues for me are not about who is/has been our best player. We will have loads of great great players over the years.

The statues for me are about three players who changed us into winners, who believed in our new direction, who created our culture and who started that chain of events that started us on our path to our most successful era - and all three of them did it without EVER trying to rock the boat for the sake of a few quid.

That's why they are legends as well as great players.

KDB and many others who will come and go will be great players, but those three are legends who I will talk about until the day I die.

This is the greatest era in the history of our football club.
Somethings dont always go to plan but remember that once this era is over we can never go back.

Quit asking for people's heads ffs.
Criticise, sure, but wanting to break up a team which over the last ten years has been the cement and backbone of the single most successful club in world football? Don't be fkin silly.
Thats us city fans we find one thing to moan about then we find something else its in our dna!

I have just the one request... please buy a top class left back. If we don't I fear it will cost us at the crunch time of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.