Typically French ?

Other than Calais, Bologne and surrounding areas on a school trip many moons ago, have never been to France properly. However, we are looking at driving over next year, with our two dogs in tow. (Currently between France and Northern Spain) We don't do camping so will be a gite to stay in.
Be interested to hear of any areas/villages you can recommend?
Beautiful drive down the west coast to Northern Spain. Portsmouth-Caen ferry.

I have a holiday home, maison secondaire, in rural France. It`s on the edge of a small village of around 500 people.There is a smattering of British, Belgian, Russian and Dutch and a few Parisians who also have second homes....
guess who all the locals hate?
I have friends, neighbours who look after my property, always greet us with a warm welcome, allow us to join in with their parties and are genuinely lovely people... but for some reason they don`t offer the same hand of friendship to their Parisian cousins!
Says a lot really.
Very nice.

He's really got a maisonette in Middleton.
Mate, I was answering a question! That`s what a forum is about, to listen to other peoples experiences and join in.
You may well have 34k posts but it doesn`t really give you the right to come over all Scouse!
Petty left wing jealousy was born there and I don`t want to have to see it here amongst fellow blues!
So, I won`t be speaking about it further and let it lie. Bonsoir! Enjoy our win over PSG!

Mate, I was answering a question! That`s what a forum is about, to listen to other peoples experiences and join in.
You may well have 34k posts but it doesn`t really give you the right to come over all Scouse!
Petty left wing jealousy was born there and I don`t want to have to see it here amongst fellow blues!
So, I won`t be speaking about it further and let it lie. Bonsoir! Enjoy our win over PSG!

It was a joke. Do try and relax, most of this forum is piss taking in one form or another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.