Tyson Fury: the gypsy king

Some stuff about only buying from black shops and there were some ropey texts where he was somewhat racist when quoting the superior black race. I do find it hard to believe from AJ so if anyone could kindly post any links to debunk this as bollocks would be much appreciated.

He was reading a statement. Fairly sure Joshua did time at one point. Something drug related.

Hes on the Johnathan Ross show later,always good value.
I quite like Fury. I find him honest if flawed, but there is something human about that. Certainly not going to get my knickers in a twist about him having a few dodgy views - the bloke is a gypsy that's very good at hitting people and not falling over when they hit him. Simple as that, if i want a spokesman for equality & diversity I'll look elsewhere.

I live around the corner from Tyson and for all his flaws he lives and loves this area and makes a lot of effort for local business. He's very well liked here, for better or worse.

I quite like Fury. I find him honest if flawed, but there is something human about that. Certainly not going to get my knickers in a twist about him having a few dodgy views - the bloke is a gypsy that's very good at hitting people and not falling over when they hit him. Simple as that, if i want a spokesman for equality & diversity I'll look elsewhere.
Great comment.

I wasn't keen initially,but after witnessing the transformation he has made and the inspiration he has become then all that changed.
Anyone who has been as low as him and has literally picked himself up off the floor,to become the success he is now,deserves huge credit and respect.

He's a wonderful character and an amazing World Champ.

Fury is a great guy and an example of how to come back from darkness to turn things around.

The video of Wilder attacking him online when he was at his lowest, which then motivated him to come back and beat him, is brilliant.

I hope he unifies the division, he deserves it.

Plus he has the bbc sussed.

I love listening to him speak, always captivated with what he has to say. Few years ago I thought he was a bum, but actually the way he opens up and the subjects he talks about is as engaging as anyone I can think of.
He didn’t blink in saying on national television he wanted to kill himself and nearly did but explained the way out.

There’s plenty of others in his position who have issues, in which sharing will help others, and they don’t.

Young men will definitely be helped by Fury and he’s a man of God, so he’ll do for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.