Tyson Fury v Francis Ngannou farce - Result confirmed it!

Why’s it such a farce ?
Heavy favourite against a massive underdog is part of all sport isn’t it ?

I won’t be watching so it’s easy to ignore, but it’s not like Fury has been shy of fighting other leading heavyweights in his career

Why’s it such a farce ?

I won’t be watching so it’s easy to ignore, but it’s not like Fury has been shy of fighting other leading heavyweights in his career
Fury has boxed a lot of shite. Other than Klitschko & Wilder 3 times his boxing record is very average.

It's a farce because it's an MMA fighter vs a Boxer in a boxing match. It's pure greed on Fury's part. Why didn't he fight Joshua instead?

Why’s it such a farce ?

That's fair - but I think people's problem is that there are underdogs and then there's this.

Somebody on Sky described it as the equivalent of letting the World Table Tennis champion have a go at Novak Djokovic.

It'd be like Man City drawing Harpenden Town in the FA Cup. It's not really a sporting competition if your opponent has literally zero chance.

Why’s it such a farce ?

It should never happen Boxing v MMA fighter is a complete joke. Two completely different sports, Ngannou has never boxed in the entire career and he's 37 coming up against the Heavyweight Champion of the world of Boxing.

Boxing fans want to see Fury v Usyk for undisputed champion of the world. Fury v Joshua is another fight people want to see.

No real Boxing fan wants to watch this crap they are putting on tonight, What's the point of even watching it? Ngannou zero Boxing ability going to do absolutely nothing. Paris Fury would probably beat Ngannou ffs

It'd be like Man City drawing Harpenden Town in the FA Cup. It's not really a sporting competition if your opponent has literally zero chance.

But that’s what and can happen ? And one of the reasons the FA Cup is so loved.

PL teams play conference or below and everyone says it’s the beauty of the game and great fun, and a chance of a giant killing

I see no harm in a heavy favourite boxer taking on a underdog

And if people aren’t interested then just don’t watch.

Yeah I'll probably watch it on an illegal stream if I can stay awake, never heard of the other guy, I can't stand ufc, seen a couple of clips on YouTube though and he has a punchers chance for sure

But that’s what and can happen ? And one of the reasons the FA Cup is so loved.

PL teams play conference or below and everyone says it’s the beauty of the game and great fun, and a chance of a giant killing

I see no harm in a heavy favourite boxer taking on a underdog

And if people aren’t interested then just don’t watch.
To be fair BH, it's probably more akin to City playing the men's GB Olympic hockey team - both very good at what they do but the skills are different.

I assume the other guy is very good at what he does in his field.

I don't get the spectacle to be honest..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.