Tyson Fury v Francis Ngannou farce - Result confirmed it!

I find crossover boxing quite pathetic. Stupidly, I will watch, so I am part of the problem.

If you can watch it without paying for it then you could alleviate some of that guilt for watching it mate :)

It'd be like Man City drawing Harpenden Town in the FA Cup. It's not really a sporting competition if your opponent has literally zero chance.

He’s around 8/1.

Most teams in the Premier League would be a bigger price to beat City. Never mind a non league team.

To be fair BH, it's probably more akin to City playing the men's GB Olympic hockey team - both very good at what they do but the skills are different.

I assume the other guy is very good at what he does in his field.

I don't get the spectacle to be honest..........

Fury is about 1/14

That would be about the same odds at City at home to a lower half prem side/championship side

Joke of a fight. Not great for Fury’s legacy squaring up with a complete boxing nobody. His last fight as well vs Chisora was pointless. Is he just trying to avoid decent competition?

That's fair - but I think people's problem is that there are underdogs and then there's this.

Somebody on Sky described it as the equivalent of letting the World Table Tennis champion have a go at Novak Djokovic.

It'd be like Man City drawing Harpenden Town in the FA Cup. It's not really a sporting competition if your opponent has literally zero chance.
David v Goliath..... nuff said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.