Tyson Fury v Francis Ngannou farce - Result confirmed it!

Fury is about 1/14

That would be about the same odds at City at home to a lower half prem side/championship side

Something is not sitting right with me in this so-called Fight, Tyson and all the promoters have so much to lose with the next fight for the titles vs Usyk being touted for early next year, But if he loses or gets a bad cut or injury in this showcase entertainment fight then its not going to happen.

I know this,? if the amount of money being touted for the Tyson vs Usyk fight was to be put in doubt tonight, then it would be off and they would release a statement in the press saying one of the boxers had a problem or injury.

So they have to control the fight over what happens tonight and Francis Ngannou can not win or try to knock out Tyson
It will be a joke of a fight and dancing and holding jabs and all nicely nicely,

I predict a farce and handbag stuff, Francis corner team and Mike Tyson Vs the Tyson team and his dad will be a better fight

Can’t be any worse than that one a couple of weeks ago.

I can’t understand anyone that would actually pay for it, not at the prices they’re at at least.

Tommy Fury and the YouTube guy fight got a reported 1.3 million PPVs.
A different world. It’s obviously not aimed at the likes of me, but the YouTube TikTok world largely passes me by.

It does mean I don’t have to buy some flavoured water for a few thousand quid though.

He’s around 8/1.

Most teams in the Premier League would be a bigger price to beat City. Never mind a non league team.
Yep it wouldn't be the biggest shock odds wise if Fury got beat. He was 1/8 through the week. He's 1/11 now which is what Arsenal were to beat Sheffield Utd today with One bookie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.