U18 John Guidetti: "I need to play" (Upd: Burnley on loan)

Re: U18 John Guidetti: "I need to play" (Upd: Scores on loan)

zidane said:
Headed to Burnley today on loan?

http://www.burnley.web-fans.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=210

Thats whats being said around Turf Moor

Glad this came off after I posted it!!

When I heard this morning it was 80% on but sounded like it was 100% on between the clubs, it was just down to the player!

So ... you'll see his debut but on BBC but the local press think he'll only be 4th choice! Not happy at that, nor will the player

Brian Laws interesting comments.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/burnley/9229387.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 229387.stm</a>

When he plays on BBC TV I'll finally learn how to pronounce his name

Having said that... Pascal Zabaleta, David Villa... maybe not

Andrew Tutte has joined npower League Two club Shrewsbury Town on loan for a month.
The 20-year-old Elite Development Squad midfielder had a spell on loan with Rochdale at the start of the season, making seven appearances for the Spotland Stadium club.

Tutte, who has played for England Under-19s and England Under-20s, has yet to make his debut for the Blues. He signed a new one-year deal at the club in July.

I can see him joining Burnley on a free in the summer. If he was staying at City, a new deal would have been agreed just before his loan deal.

bluevengence said:
Andrew Tutte has joined npower League Two club Shrewsbury Town on loan for a month.

Reckon this lad has a future well above League Two, even if it's not with us.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:48 pm --<br /><br />
Tricky_Trev said:
I can see him joining Burnley on a free in the summer. If he was staying at City, a new deal would have been agreed just before his loan deal.

With Juventus and others interested in Guidetti, I doubt Burnley will be his location if he leaves us. Also, if he does leave us, compensation would be due that could go into the millions, something I don't think Burnley could afford unless they get promoted.

Surely if he has as much potential as he reckons he has then we should get him signed up on a deal and then loan him out for a full season to see if he has it.

To be honest though I cant see many acadamy lads making it now.

What i dont get when we loan players out is that half the time they spend their time on the bench. (Weiss at Bolton)

I thought Sturridge looked a great prospect but he is still to really hit the big time at Chelsea and he is surrounded by quality. Still looks too greedy.

Apparently after signing for Burnley he grew a sixth finger on each hand and declared he wanted to marry his sister. Joking aside hope he does well, good luck John in the land of the dingles, please don't forget your roots.

A week ago City released my mates lad Ryan Schofield, they told him they would do everything they could to help him find a new club, Wolves Burnley, Barnsley and Coventy all offered him trials, last saturday he played for Wolves, on Monday they offered him a 2 year contract. His dad thinks that City decided a few weeks ago and sent a list of players to be released to other clubs, City release players two weeks before others to give lads the best chance to find another Club.
This might be what is going on with these lads. They might have been told they are being released and are being given a chance to sign for another club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.