U18 John Guidetti: "I need to play" (Upd: Burnley on loan)

Re: U18 John Guidetti: "I need to play" (Upd: Scores on loan)

fbloke said:
Turning into another Sturridge this one isnt it?

20 years old and still not in the squad as a permanent feature suggests he wont have what it takes?
He's still only 18 I believe...

He's not 20, he only turned 18 this year in April.

He should have already had a new contract. Even if he doesn't make it, his value will be no less than 3-4 million which would be a big profit for us.

sam the drummer said:
fbloke said:
Turning into another Sturridge this one isnt it?

20 years old and still not in the squad as a permanent feature suggests he wont have what it takes?
He's still only 18 I believe...

Just goes to prove I shouldnt believe everything I am told!

Either way he hasnt got too long before he has to get in the squad.

The Burnley article was saying the Leicester had been linked with him for a renunion with Sven. I would say that that would be a better option for him and in the long term us as Sven is obviously a higher class of manager than Brian Laws. He would have better guidance and possibly discipline by being played regularly by Sven.

But if he does go to Burnley, good luck to him. And I hope we can get a contract sorted soon. Because if all the hype is well deserved, we could have a real talent on our hands, so would be foolish to lose him.

BuckersMCFC said:
The Burnley article was saying the Leicester had been linked with him for a renunion with Sven. I would say that that would be a better option for him and in the long term us as Sven is obviously a higher class of manager than Brian Laws. He would have better guidance and possibly discipline by being played regularly by Sven.

But if he does go to Burnley, good luck to him. And I hope we can get a contract sorted soon. Because if all the hype is well deserved, we could have a real talent on our hands, so would be foolish to lose him.

Looks like Sven's given up hope on that one and has signed bednar

Why would City not want to send him to Sven?

zidane said:
BuckersMCFC said:

Looks like Sven's given up hope on that one and has signed bednar

Why would City not want to send him to Sven?

It just seems simple logic in my eyes. Obviously with Sven brinigng him to the club he seen something special with him, so you'd think City would want Sven to continue with his progress.

Official now

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2010/November/John-Guidetti-loaned-to-Burnley" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... to-Burnley</a>

As a bonus.They play derby on Sat,televised on bbc,maybe he will be thrown straight in?

BuckersMCFC said:

But by going to Burnley he's able to stay living locally whereas travelling to Leicester is untenable in the medium term and would mean him living in a hotel, which is never good. Unless you're Alan Partridge...

Good move and his performances for the EDS show that he's ready for a better, more competitive level.

Good move and it'll be interesting to see how he does.

1.618034 said:
BuckersMCFC said:

But by going to Burnley he's able to stay living locally whereas travelling to Leicester is untenable in the medium term and would mean him living in a hotel, which is never good. Unless you're Alan Partridge...

Good move and his performances for the EDS show that he's ready for a better, more competitive level.

It's a shame Coyle has moved on,he would have been excellent for Johns development.

FantasyIreland said:
1.618034 said:

It's a shame Coyle has moved on,he would have been excellent for Johns development.

I wish him the best of luck.

maybe he can go down the same route as Wiess and maybe go next season have a season long loan at a bigger club. That's if he signs a new contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.