U19's Youth League (1500hrs)

Get itchy feet and fuck off elsewhere.Theyd be competing for the bench at lesser Prem clubs.
Poveda deffo wouldn`t be competing for the bench already. He`s by far one of the most technically gifted young players I have ever seen, but he has the physicality of a 13-year-old and his end product is worse than Navas. He`s definitely a big talent and if he could improve his end product he could be one hell of a player, but he`s not physically ready right now. Matondo looks a little more mature and more developed physically, but not prem ready. Could maybe do a job for NAC Breda, if he`s keen to join on a loan in january. I think he`s one of the biggest talents in the academy right now, and I hope we won`t lose him. Beat Sane, Walker and Raz in a speed test in training, and he`s also scored some incredible goals for the academy sides. Deffo one for the future

Poveda deffo wouldn`t be competing for the bench already. He`s by far one of the most technically gifted young players I have ever seen, but he has the physicality of a 13-year-old and his end product is worse than Navas. He`s definitely a big talent and if he could improve his end product he could be one hell of a player, but he`s not physically ready right now. Matondo looks a little more mature and more developed physically, but not prem ready. Could maybe do a job for NAC Breda, if he`s keen to join on a loan in january. I think he`s one of the biggest talents in the academy right now, and I hope we won`t lose him. Beat Sane, Walker and Raz in a speed test in training, and he`s also scored some incredible goals for the academy sides. Deffo one for the future

Got my doubts about Matondo making it at the top level. He's got blistering pace, no doubt about that. But from what I have seen (admittedly not a lot), that seems to be all he's got. I,ve not seen any trickery in his locker.

Got my doubts about Matondo making it at the top level. He's got blistering pace, no doubt about that. But from what I have seen (admittedly not a lot), that seems to be all he's got. I,ve not seen any trickery in his locker.
Disagree with that. On his day he`s completely unstoppable. Blistering pace, quite good dribbling and usually a good finisher

Poveda's physicality has developed considerably in the last 12 months,i dont think hes as far off as you think.Sancho wasn't exactly hench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.