U19's Youth League (1500hrs)

Don’t know what’s going on this year but we been piss poor in our majority of our games is it injuries? The coach? a trasition sort of?

Don’t know what’s going on this year but we been piss poor in our majority of our games is it injuries? The coach? a trasition sort of?

I know we have a lot of injuries but I thought we would win the group with ease. Hoping the players are younger than their counterparts as that would be a decent excuse for results. Emphasis seems to be on playing competitive football early rather than winning games....

I know we have a lot of injuries but I thought we would win the group with ease. Hoping the players are younger than their counterparts as that would be a decent excuse for results. Emphasis seems to be on playing competitive football early rather than winning games....
I can see that in the league but I'd love us to really go for it in this and the fa youth cup.

This is the first year we've not done well, but we've not won it yet.

They are a only few months younger on average than Lyon, most will be able to play again next year. Should be doing better though.

Seems to have been an improved performance compared to the first leg - if the scoreline is owt to go by - 1-4 to 2-0.
Its not,that scoreline hugely flattered them in the 1st leg.

Regardless,it seems,quite unbelievably,for an academy like ours......that despite changes......we still haven't got the coaching/management set up sorted.

BT have the rights for these games do they not and they don't seem to be showing any at all this week.
Yes,BT apparently have the rights but if they arent showing the games then questions need to be asked,and our club needs to come up with an alternative.This isn't confined to the Champs league,the TV coverage is universally piss poor where our youth is concerned,and that isnt acceptable.

Its not,that scoreline hugely flattered them in the 1st leg.

Regardless,it seems,quite unbelievably,for an academy like ours......that despite changes......we still haven't got the coaching/management set up sorted.

I have read complaints about the people in charge of the academy teams for some time. If they are getting complaints for results who is due the credit for Foden and others who have come through?

I have read complaints about the people in charge of the academy teams for some time. If they are getting complaints for results who is due the credit for Foden and others who have come through?
Oh come on,the occasional super talent will emerge irrespective of the set up.I'm not saying our coaches aren't capable of doing a decent job but they should be the very best and not just mediocre/run of the mill types.I just feel we could be getting more from these kids,especially as a collective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.