UAE 've got to be kidding me!

For fucks sake ..........city's youth team got beat in a friendly by A FUCKING COUNTRY! everybody calm down!!!!!!

Hahahahah the overreations from some in this thread to the Reserves team loss to UAE are absolutely comical. Best laugh I've had for a while.

SIGH!!

Just watched the 3 ned vids on the OS & watched the 3 day vids & thought what a fantastic club I support. One that is doing the right things and making the right noises.

Felt really uplifted & positive.

Then......... fatal mistake I came on here.......................

DontLookBackInAnger said:
I have just one question, how in the world was Taylor Aston Villa's 3rd choice keeper last season???

Is he our number 2 now or can we recall Hart if needed?I dont know how loaning out players works.

skybluekings said:
Undoubtedly THE worst game of football I've seen all year.

UAE deserved their win. City were utter shit. If there is a term to describe it even worse than that then that will do as well.
I feel sick to my stomach after watching that and embarrassed for the club that in the Sheiks 1st live game for the club he's spent close to £500m on, that they could play such utter shit.

Pride if anything should have been on the line and City looked nothing better than a Sunday pub league team, and that's being kind.

Tired of the excuses.

Excuses for not making Europe last year. Excuses for drawing 5 in a row. And soon to be "we didn't ask the question..." soon from Hughes after losing to the 115th ranked team. Winning mentality is what they preach, but all you saw today was a bunch of players who don't deserve to wear the City shirt.

Call it like it is. It was an embarrassment and we'll be the laughing stock of the UAE, the place where we are supposed to be the "people's team". Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Would Barca, Spurs, UTD, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal etc RESERVES lose today, HELL NO!

But for us its always "OK" its one excuse after another.

Rant Over!

WE SPENT 500 M ON OUR RESERVES??? HUGHES OUT! Its was a friendly for the kids, get a grip!

jeffmr2 said:
I have just one question, how in the world was Taylor Aston Villa's 3rd choice keeper last season???

Is he our number 2 now or can we recall Hart if needed?I dont know how loaning out players works.
he was a key figure in cardiff citys capitulation last seasons.

jeffmr2 said:

he was a key figure in cardiff citys capitulation last season.

HongKongBluey said:
skybluekings said:
Undoubtedly THE worst game of football I've seen all year.

UAE deserved their win. City were utter shit. If there is a term to describe it even worse than that then that will do as well.
I feel sick to my stomach after watching that and embarrassed for the club that in the Sheiks 1st live game for the club he's spent close to £500m on, that they could play such utter shit.

Pride if anything should have been on the line and City looked nothing better than a Sunday pub league team, and that's being kind.

Tired of the excuses.

Excuses for not making Europe last year. Excuses for drawing 5 in a row. And soon to be "we didn't ask the question..." soon from Hughes after losing to the 115th ranked team. Winning mentality is what they preach, but all you saw today was a bunch of players who don't deserve to wear the City shirt.

Call it like it is. It was an embarrassment and we'll be the laughing stock of the UAE, the place where we are supposed to be the "people's team". Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Would Barca, Spurs, UTD, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal etc RESERVES lose today, HELL NO!

But for us its always "OK" its one excuse after another.

Rant Over!

WE SPENT 500 M ON OUR RESERVES??? HUGHES OUT! Its was a friendly for the kids, get a grip!
Didn't Real Madrid get beat 4 nil by a 3rd division outfit the other week? and they had a lot more first teamers in than we did!!!

djelanomcfc said:
What a load of shite, as if anyone really cares about this match.
There is a reason they are RESERVES and this is it.

wasnt even the proper reserves, i mean weis was not there, ball out
and benjani could score in a brothel as far as i am concerned

glad ned played well

bluestew said:
HongKongBluey said:
Didn't Real Madrid get beat 4 nil by a 3rd division outfit the other week? and they had a lot more first teamers in than we did!!!

in the grand scheme of things this doesnt mean jack squat
however , point taken we should look to impress infront of employers
and if we want to create a new fan base we cant be looking fragile

yeah and in the next 3-5 years we should look to develope a youth team like arsenal

would have also been good for morale this win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.