UAE 've got to be kidding me!

djelanomcfc said:
lancs blue said:
Not been watching City long have you?

Well i've also seen the likes of corradi samaras Vuoso Bradbury sun ji hai but i decided Gariddo was the worst.

when did you see Vuoso?
don't think any other fucker did

skybluekings said:
I'm entitled to my rant and the fact that I take the loss so badly shows how much I care about City.

If I wanted to support another team, I wouldn't care or be on here.

Well said Kingo. This is exactly how I feel about City putting in a poor performance. This was supposed to be some kind of showcase but all we ended up showing was something not even Grey Mare Lane Market would try to sell the public. I don't know what it is but I saw these lads earlier in the season against EFC and they played them off the park.

We have a very expensive piece of machinery in MCFC and at the moment at every visible level it is spluttering and misfiring. Some of the 'engineers' down Carrington need to get a few spanners out.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
skybluekings said:
I'm entitled to my rant and the fact that I take the loss so badly shows how much I care about City.

If I wanted to support another team, I wouldn't care or be on here.

Well said Kingo. This is exactly how I feel about City putting in a poor performance. This was supposed to be some kind of showcase but all we ended up showing was something not even Grey Mare Lane Market would try to sell the public. I don't know what it is but I saw these lads earlier in the season against EFC and they played them off the park.

We have a very expensive piece of machinery in MCFC and at the moment at every visible level it is spluttering and misfiring. Some of the 'engineers' down Carrington need to get a few spanners out.

Dave to put into context, from a football point of view, it was extremely unlikely this City team would beat the UAE.
At the recent u20 finals in Egypt, City provided 6 of the players for England. England went home bottom of a group including Kazakhstan, without a win a only one goal scored. The UAE went home after extra time in the quarter finals. The team put out by UAE, at that level are not muppets.

It was a friendly, we played kids, only two first teamers yadda yadda yadda, all true
and in the great scheme of things this is undoubtably a game that will be quickly consigned
to the darkest recesses of City's history. That being said, whilst I don't agree with
the anti Hughes sentiments in this thread I do completely agree with the fact
that we should feel gutted at losing. That is the mentality that is required and
the one that Hughes and our owners are trying to instill throughout the club, a
winners mentality that never accepts losing, even a in a meaningless friendly.
The fans have their part to play in developing that will to win and nobody should
be castigated for feeling that way. I'm gutted when our under 14s don't win nevermind
the first team ( no I'm not saying the first team played today). Any defeat
should hurt and this one does.

skybluekings said:
Undoubtedly THE worst game of football I've seen all year.

UAE deserved their win. City were utter shit. If there is a term to describe it even worse than that then that will do as well.
I feel sick to my stomach after watching that and embarrassed for the club that in the Sheiks 1st live game for the club he's spent close to £500m on, that they could play such utter shit.

Pride if anything should have been on the line and City looked nothing better than a Sunday pub league team, and that's being kind.

Tired of the excuses.

Excuses for not making Europe last year. Excuses for drawing 5 in a row. And soon to be "we didn't ask the question..." soon from Hughes after losing to the 115th ranked team. Winning mentality is what they preach, but all you saw today was a bunch of players who don't deserve to wear the City shirt.

Call it like it is. It was an embarrassment and we'll be the laughing stock of the UAE, the place where we are supposed to be the "people's team". Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Would Barca, Spurs, UTD, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal etc RESERVES lose today, HELL NO!

But for us its always "OK" its one excuse after another.

Rant Over!
Oh dear, our youngsters lose 1-0 to a national team.
This, I believe is waiting for you.
noose.jpg

while i would rather see the back of Hughes than any other part of him, i think its harsh to analyse this performance. It was a trillion degrees against the UAE national team (ish).

Although, i did have a good chuckle to myself, that only City could play an exhibition game and only hit the target once.

Still thought, good break for those who went. Nice to get the youngsters involved in how the first team do it (even if they do it wrong). And we all wait for the Liverpool game before we can really start our debates again.

skybluekings said:

UAE deserved their win. City were utter shit. If there is a term to describe it even worse than that then that will do as well.
I feel sick to my stomach after watching that and embarrassed for the club that in the Sheiks 1st live game for the club he's spent close to £500m on, that they could play such utter shit.

Pride if anything should have been on the line and City looked nothing better than a Sunday pub league team, and that's being kind.

Tired of the excuses.

Excuses for not making Europe last year. Excuses for drawing 5 in a row. And soon to be "we didn't ask the question..." soon from Hughes after losing to the 115th ranked team. Winning mentality is what they preach, but all you saw today was a bunch of players who don't deserve to wear the City shirt.

Call it like it is. It was an embarrassment and we'll be the laughing stock of the UAE, the place where we are supposed to be the "people's team". Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Would Barca, Spurs, UTD, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal etc RESERVES lose today, HELL NO!

Rant Over!

I fucking love you.

Miami Weiss said:
skybluekings said:

Tired of the excuses.

Rant Over!

I fucking love you.

Aye up, Leonard Cohen is in.

I think it was all worked out.
It is a bit like playing golf against your boss and you have a three foot putt on the 18th to beat him.
If you want to smooze the master you slide it past the cup and congratulate him as he sinks his putt.
Job done!
Only a fool would beat him in his finest hour. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.