UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

David Grucsh hasn't provided ANYTHING. Just claims that somebody told him something. He'll be making a fair whack, though.

David Grucsh hasn't provided ANYTHING. Just claims that somebody told him something. He'll be making a fair whack, though.

You’re correct he hasn’t provided anything to us. He claims he has provided material evidence to Congress so they can investigate it themselves because he thinks he would be contravening national security to share it publicly and so he’s moving the evidence through this new whistleblower process that came in last year. That process means a submission of a complaint with evidence to the Inspector General which he has done.

I don’t know what the nature of the evidence he’s supposedly provided is, or whether it’s compelling. Again I’m only reporting on what he is claiming, not saying I believe it.

My hunch is he probably has something that suggests clandestine activity in the military just given his clearance level. But the chances of it being ironclad evidence of alien life are extremely low. It could just be suggestive of secret weapons programs beyond the reach of the political sphere which I think is very believable.

The one thing that I find really off about David Grusch is his demeanour.

I’m not a fan of armchair body language experts but he just comes across like a guy following a script. There’s a certain lack of candour in the way he talks. Now, to be fair, he might actually be following a script because there’s a certain amount the DoD have cleared him to say.

Anyway it’s confirmed the House of Reps are going to have a public hearing:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jun/08/ufo-house-representatives-hearing-investigation

There’s always the possibility that they’re following a gradual disclosure process and that he’s just following orders in the vein of a ‘whistleblower’. If they made an official announcement then it might be too much too soon. They need to sober people to a new reality.

There’s always the possibility that they’re following a gradual disclosure process and that he’s just following orders in the vein of a ‘whistleblower’. If they made an official announcement then it might be too much too soon. They need to sober people to a new reality.
That’s my take too.

I had a reply from the guy I know.

His credentials: https://www.open.ac.uk/people/telc3

My Question:

Hi Tom, hope you're doing well mate. Quick question, David Grusch, credible or not?

His reply:

Honestly, I don't know. Not the first to make this claim, though perhaps the one with the most credibility to lose. All publicly available info suggests there aren't any extraterrestrial intelligences in any "reasonable" travelling distance from us (assuming no faster than light tech) and if there were I find it really hard to believe radio astronomers have sat on that. My gut tells me this is a misdirect- the USAF in the 50s felt that letting the UFO mania become a thing was a sensible PR strategy (both to distract from testing their aircraft and in case any of these UFOs were soviet they'd prefer people think they were aliens rather than soviets) so a similar thing could be happening, and honestly I find that more likely than we're being visited by aliens and the government has kept that a secret but I can't rule that out.
That's all well and good, but muffin or barm?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.