UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

Interesting thread, that one.

My question counter their 'guess' though; a 'meteor' that size and clear visibility falling that close to the ground surely has to leave a mark/ imprint somewhere, right?

But, it's also interesting no pics are taken of 'the event' as people are so snap happy for twatter/ fame these days.

Mmm... I just don't know.

So... this has been reported in the last 15hrs...

What's the big reveal all of a sudden?

Are we being prepared for an event??

Bullshit I reckon. No video of photos…people are joined at the hip with their cell phone…

8 foot, 9 foot, no maybe 10 foot…riiight.

I agree as I noted that.

What about the 'meteor' impact, though? It was a big visual.

That's the bit that gets me.
Meteors can be small and burn up in the atmosphere giving off a lot of light. It’s hard to tell anything from the cops camera, but if it landed, it would be a meteorite and there should be an impact crater….physical evidence, but that isn’t mentioned.

Edit: the internet tells me green meteors occur when they burn up in the atmosphere and are largely composed of magnesium.

Last edited:
Meteors can be small and burn up in the atmosphere giving off a lot of light. It’s hard to tell anything from the cops camera, but if it landed, it would be a meteorite and there should be an impact crater….physical evidence, but that isn’t mentioned.

Indeed and was my point.

Both questions raised oppose each other.

But both cannot be lies if one is the truth. Just makes it more fascinating... unless the 'impact' has been ignored wherever that may be (which raises the question 'where is the report for a meteor landing'?).

This channel may be of interest to people. Historic UFO/UAP reports going back 50+ years.

Last edited:
Maybe, the lizard thing wasn't as crazy as it sounds. Need to watch 'V' again.

Live right now. Various high level people coming forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.