UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

Live right now. Various high level people coming forward.

I watched the first 45 mins or so.

Bear in mind I am, what I would describe as, a 'sympathetic ear' to the UFO community. Somebody who is sceptical but willing to hear things out. As evidenced by my previous posts in this thread. And to be clear, this isn't a personal attack on anybody who believes Greer, but rather me just sharing my thoughts and observations.

The big problem is that Greer has constructed an entire mythos without first establishing the basics. Including black military sites in multiple countries spanning every continent, the existence of 120+ different craft all seemingly of a range of shapes, sizes and functions. A load of technology including cloaking, electro-magnetic propulsion systems and interdimensional vehicles AND dozens of alien civilizations some of which just seem like goofy stereotypes.

Proving the existence of one alien craft or one secret military base would require way more evidence than a bunch of verbal testimony from people. Yet that isn't done. Instead he takes every eye witness account at 100% face value with zero critical analysis. Real science isn't about confirmation bias, it's about discrediting all other possible explanations in the search for the one that stands up to scrutiny. Again Greer doesn't do an ounce of this. He doesn't even entertain the possibility of alternate explanations at any stage in his opening talk.

As Carl Sagan said, to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. This guy hasn't invented the universe yet but he's already talking about how much cinnamon is on top of the pie.

Plus, you're telling me there's like 70 different non-hostile alien species who visit and interact with us regularly and despite us having billions of cameras all over the world nobody has ever snapped a clear picture of one? It's just not credible.

And of course there's frequent plugs to his documentary. Honestly, this whole thing sounds like sci-fi cosplaying as a serious investigation. Also loads of errors in his presentation, never a good sign when you can't use a grammar checker. I genuinely think this is the kind of thing that makes UFO seekers look like tinfoil hat wearing lunatics who can't be taken seriously.

Why is this thread 30+ pages long?

Has UFO mania come back round again (I think Ant and Dec killed it with their film the last time around)?

Didn't aliens invent social media as a way of destroying the human race? #OMGFuckinAliensArePricks

Didn't aliens invent social media as a way of destroying the human race? #OMGFuckinAliensArePricks
Unfortunately, first contact was in Cork, leading to them deciding that extreme measures were necessary to protect the wider universe.

Unfortunately, first contact was in Cork, leading to them deciding that extreme measures were necessary to protect the wider universe.
Imagine if the first intergalctic interview was with an alien with a Cork accent.

Stall the beans sham. Come ere boy these feckin humans are mad feens like. I was like alergic like. They can go way and take a long fuck jump if they think we're givin them any daycent tech boy. Langers.

Imagine if the first intergalctic interview was with an alien with a Cork accent.

Stall the beans sham. Come ere boy these feckin humans are mad feens like. I was like alergic like. They can go way and take a long fuck jump if they think we're givin them any daycent tech boy. Langers.
Imagine if they landed in Fermoy on a Saturday night.

Imagine if they landed in Fermoy on a Saturday night.
explosion-boom.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.