UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

Wonderful summary by the BBC here.

“We are not bringing little green men or flying saucers into the hearing. Sorry to disappoint y’all,” opened Republican Congressman Tim Burchett of Tennessee at the start of this hearing in his distinctive southern drawl.

And that’s how it turned out. The committee heard about numerous sightings of UAPs or UFOs - which the three witnesses described as very much “routine”.

But David Grusch ducked some of the potentially juiciest elements of the hearing, saying they couldn’t be discussed in a public setting. The former intelligence officer was asked if the US government has had communication with “extra-terrestrials”.

He said he couldn’t talk about that.

He was asked if anyone had been murdered in an effort by the government to cover up information about UAPS and UFOs.

Again, he said he couldn’t comment.

He said he hadn’t seen any of the alien craft he believes the US government has in storage with his own eyes, but said 40 witnesses he had spoken to had assured him them they do exist.

In a throwback to former US Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, there was plenty of talk in this hearing of “known unknowns” and “unknown unknowns”.

But after more than two and half hours of testimony, it’s probably fair to say exactly what is now known that was previously unknown, is not known.”

David Grusch sounds a right barmpot.

Knows nowt himself, but knows people who know people…

It’s not an accurate summary to be fair and I’m pretty sure you didn’t watch the hearing. People are underestimating just how credible and intelligent this guy is. Pretty sure he’s better educated than almost everyone who posts on here and most people in our own government.

Grusch was even offering to give the information directly following the hearing in a classified setting and confirmed he had already collaborated evidence with the inspector general.

He legally couldn’t answer some of the questions at the hearing without breaking the whistleblowing policy and ending up in jail.

A couple of good examples of his responses here:

Again, I won’t believe it until I see the physical evidence but the whole saga is just really fucking bizarre.

Like… the man says he has the exact locations of where this stuff is. Surely the best way to check whether he’s just some loon is to go and fucking check the locations? Not get him up in front of Congress for some of the weirdest political theatre ever put on record?

I don’t understand the motivations of any of the people involved here.

These injuries that they menation, were they all in the rectal area or just most of them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.