UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

Not sure I buy we’ve got UFO‘s in storage somewhere but I do think you can disprove a lot of the UFO sightings as misunderstood technology. With an open mind people make a lot of money producing fake narratives but scientists don’t have all the answers.

Sorry, but he is either batshit crazy or a sociopathic liar.
Can you refer to any actual evidence he has proffered, not talked about, but shown?

He’s full briefed the inspector general of the US and gave the background to his case under oath with written permission from the government. The inspector general has described his evidence as credible and urgent. If he revealed blatant evidence in an open setting though, he’d likely go to jail. Congress have applied to talk to him in a scif although roadblocks keep being placed to prevent that from happening. Now I’m not saying I believe him, I’m just giving the facts of what have happened so far etc.

He’s full briefed the inspector general of the US and gave the background to his case under oath with written permission from the government. The inspector general has described his evidence as credible and urgent. If he revealed blatant evidence in an open setting though, he’d likely go to jail. Congress have applied to talk to him in a scif although roadblocks keep being placed to prevent that from happening. Now I’m not saying I believe him, I’m just giving the facts of what have happened so far etc.
He’s a fantasist, and gullible twats are giving him a platform.

Not sure I buy we’ve got UFO‘s in storage somewhere but I do think you can disprove a lot of the UFO sightings as misunderstood technology. With an open mind people make a lot of money producing fake narratives but scientists don’t have all the answers.
We are way beyond this point. NASA, Intelligence, federal government services all have analyzed the material.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.