UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

Watching Skinwalker Ranch tonight I’m absolutely flabbergasted a portal, UFO and a huge metal dome under the macer “mountain” I want them all locking up if these professionals are winding me up, oh! and a worm hole.

Watching Skinwalker Ranch tonight I’m absolutely flabbergasted a portal, UFO and a huge metal dome under the macer “mountain” I want them all locking up if these professionals are winding me up, oh! and a worm hole.
It’s proper car crash telly eh? I’ve watched all 3 seasons and waiting for the 4th to come on over here.

That security guard ‘dragon’ wants a proper welly to the chops.

I love the show But why not just dig a slice out of the macer ? once and for all

Also, there is another show called The Mystery of Blind Frog Ranch that is right up there.
Blind Frog Ranch covers 160 acres in remote Northeastern Utah and belongs to the Ollinger family. Legend has it that the location was the site of ancient civilizations

They have found Gallium inside rocks dating back to the Aztec age of 1428 long before it was found in 1875

I love the show But why not just dig a slice out of the macer ? once and for all

Also, there is another show called The Mystery of Blind Frog Ranch that is right up there.
Blind Frog Ranch covers 160 acres in remote Northeastern Utah and belongs to the Ollinger family. Legend has it that the location was the site of ancient civilizations

They have found Gallium inside rocks dating back to the Aztec age of 1428 long before it was found in 1875
Every time I catch the show I come to the same conclusions they know exactly what’s inside the macer, some of the experiments are done for show especially the one with the flexible drill and the drones in formation

Last edited:
There’s no evidence for any of this kind of thing.

Given the vast distances involved, light years, it’s vanishingly unlikely that even if intelligent life did exist elsewhere in the galaxy, anything would reach us.

Given the vast distances involved, light years, it’s vanishingly unlikely that even if intelligent life did exist elsewhere in the galaxy, anything would reach us.
That’s true no chance of anything making it across the vast distance of space but the idea is of a wormhole on Skinwalker ranch or another dimension crossing into our dimension :) I find it hard to believe that Travis Taylor a Physicist would involve himself in the program if it wasn’t something truthful

Nothing is impossible I suppose in space.

Our laws of time/motion/physics wouldn't necessarily be an issue for an Alien race in whatever form they were.

Humans always think of them being 'roughly' human form for some reason.

Of course. But there is no evidence that there is no other life in space either. That's why it is all theory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.