UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

That’s true no chance of anything making it across the vast distance of space but the idea is of a wormhole on Skinwalker ranch or another dimension crossing into our dimension :) I find it hard to believe that Travis Taylor a Physicist would involve himself in the program if it wasn’t something truthful
Travis Taylor is a science fiction story writer these days.
As a physicist he’s third division level.

Every time I catch the show I come to the same conclusions they know exactly what’s inside the macer, some of the experiments are done for show especially the one with the flexible drill and the drones in formation

Spot on.. just dig the fucking thing up and take a slice out of the macer, Also every time something dodgy shows up in the sky (UAPs) they let off rockets hahaha

Imagine this was seen numerous times before officially been released to the public, looks so bloody alien, they reckon the SR72 is flying at hypersonic speeds and that’s been going a few years already. No wonder people think UFOs are everywhere, imagine the shit they are dreaming up we didn’t see for years after they’ve been using them.

Spot on.. just dig the fucking thing up and take a slice out of the macer, Also every time something dodgy shows up in the sky (UAPs) they let off rockets hahaha
Started with bonfire night type rockets and progressed to something a bit bigger which revealed a blob at 30 thousand feet over the triangle :)
Several highly qualified people have appeared occasionally to lend credence to the show and a black hawk helicopter :)

Started with bonfire night type rockets and progressed to something a bit bigger which revealed a blob at 30 thousand feet over the triangle :)
Several highly qualified people have appeared occasionally to lend credence to the show and a black hawk helicopter :)

100% There is something strange going on, I doubt they will ever get to the bottom of it, Robert Bigelow had for years and worked with the USA government so anything is possible, I think it has been used as a nuclear waste dump and the government are keeping an eye on it, if they get to close I can see the army coming in and stopping it and shut them down

100% There is something strange going on, I doubt they will ever get to the bottom of it, Robert Bigelow had for years and worked with the USA government so anything is possible, I think it has been used as a nuclear waste dump and the government are keeping an eye on it, if they get to close I can see the army coming in and stopping it and shut them down
Did you ever see anyone drill into a mountain/macer with a flexible drill aiming it upwards even if your not into DIY ya know your not getting anywhere like that.
Now they found some pink stuff according to Travis it’used by NASA haha. Realistically would the state government come out to watch proceedings, ? Or Travis who worked in the Pentagon on UFO/UAP risk their reputations by being involved if the government hadn’t asked them to.

They will probably get to the big reveal and say the government closed us down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.