uber taxis

scall11

Anyone else tried em?
I did last night and it was great. £14 from Piccadilly station, via Didsbury to Heaton Moor.

I just opened up the app, it got my location and the taxi arrived in a minute and my phone showed me a picture of the driver.

My cards registered so the payments taken straight away. The driver couldn't praise the company enough which is strange as the farevwas dirt cheap.

I prefer Handicabs

9a1cc3ea494562c29a424d2baa7fef2b.jpg

I can't go back to taxi's after using these guys- you can actually see how far away the driver is, the cars are clean, drivers are polite and fares are cheaper than a cab. What isn't there to like?

Uber has been stpooed here in KL. There are 2 great apps that everyone uses, like some other apps you get the number of the cab, the name, photo and phone number of the driver and you can track the cab live on a map. A fantastic system.

Do the drivers spout right wing bollocks about immigration,benefit claimants and the youth of today ,like the licensed cabbies do?.

I used them the other week with a £10 off code, £14 the fare was where it is usually £20, so £4 in the end and only a couple of minutes for pick up. Also convenient to pay by card/PayPal. Will definitely use again.

I was intrigued by Uber as the app is good but have seen the corporate style practices which Uber implement and if I was going to use a private hire I'd not choose Uber knowing where my money was going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.