Uefa boss to scrutinise Manchester City's Etihad deal

This is all bullshit.

Firstly, he has to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that Etihad is a "friendly company" to Man City and "both having owners from Abu Dhabi" won't cut it. Good luck with that.

After this, he would have to prove that the friendly company purposely offered above market value. The stadium is worth £10m whilst the New York Mets (with a much lower brand awareness) is worth more than that, so, good luck with that.
Then, he has to show that the shirt sponsorship deal doesn't represent fair market value. Our sponsorship deal is worth less than many clubs worldwide. So, good luck with that.
Then, he has to prove that the Etihad Campus' naming rights aren't worth £10m without any comparable project to point at for market value. Good luck with that.

Essentially, Cook has outmanoeuvred them all and they can't touch us. Platini's just been owned.

Am sure we will welcome them to come and investigate. And I'm sure they will be expecting to be put up by City for a fortnight whilst they come to view the books in a 5* hotel, be wined and dined, and of course take in a match or two. All part of the investigation.

Not a chance this deal can be stopped, it's far more than just a football sponsorship. I'd imagine Manchester Council would be first in line to support it too and even would lobby the UK Govt. if it came to it.

Maybe after he's done us he can take a look at his own cuntries finances, heard they ain't too clever at the moment.

laid down a marker on the pitch last night so lets try and destablilise them off it, ho hum just another day

If we do well enough this season in the prem and champs, I can see this investigation being swiftly dropped

Just the usual throw a negative in to hide the positive, absolute nonsense ignore it.

Hamann Pineapple said:
How dare we spend our money.

fucking stupid isn't it?

anyway hopefully by the time this **** tries and stops us our squad will be complete.

So this old belgian admits he doesn't known the facts, but still comments on it. Very unprofessional from UEFA. Dear fellow blues we'll have to stick with the club and not panicking because there's no doubt in my mind that all this FFP crap will be judged by a court. The old elite european clubs are scared by the Blue Revolution, but they won't stop it.

this all about pacifying the mard arse clubs especially arsenal and liverpool who know now that their automatic gravy train is about to expire, uefa have to be seen to be trying to get them back into cartel through the back door?

not worried at all, we wouldn't have done the deal if there was a small chance of error that would prevent us from entering the European competition next year!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.