UEFA Champions League Gameweek 5 | November 28th/29th

As someone pointed out, Pep had a 3 hour phone call with him but his Agent (his Dad) is a Dipper and was swayed by the media’s negative treatment of us. He was also not that well liked in the Dortmund set up. I agree, great player but he’s probably suited to Real, Dipoers, Rags and Bayern so fuck him!

He does come across as a bit of a cock but I guess a lot of great players have that in them, it's what gets them to the top.

Great result for Copenhagen and irrespective of what the rags do against Bayern surely one of either Copenhagen or Galatasary will win as a draw is of no use to either.
It's of use to Copenhagen if united fail to beat bayern, it will see them through. the only concern for me is if that game is a draw going into thr last minutes with united also drawing and Copenhagen are on their way through so try see the game out and the scum get a late winner and creep through. That's the only scenario I can see united getting through.

I’m sticking a few quid on the draw and a Rags win, don’t want to the money but a bit of compo if the results go for them. Reckon it will be at least around a 7/1 shot but no bookmakers have priced up yet.
Might me a good shout mate but I really can’t see Copenhagen and Galatasaray playing out a draw, with what’s at stake ..

Us and Real madrid the only remaining perfect teams. It's ours to lose this year. Will never have a better chance to retain it.
The competition is really lacking in quality isn't it? I mean even Real don't look that good but like us they also have injuries to key players.

I think we'll do back 2 back, here's hoping.

Yes it's a pity we didn't get him if he carries on progressing he'll be world class. He's got everything in his locker.

He'll be world-class? He's the definition of world-class already. Not gonna say he's THE best player in the world, that can be argued all day, but along with Mbappe and Haaland he's the future of football in the same way Messi, Ronaldo and Greizmann have been for so long.

What he's doing for someone that's not even 21 until the middle of next year for a club the size of Real Madrid and their stature is ridiculous.

It's of use to Copenhagen if united fail to beat bayern, it will see them through. the only concern for me is if that game is a draw going into thr last minutes with united also drawing and Copenhagen are on their way through so try see the game out and the scum get a late winner and creep through. That's the only scenario I can see united getting through.

If Bayern pick a strong side and don't go into the game half arsed they should have enough to at least get a draw. Also as bad as the rags are we have seen in the premier league they are more than capable of fluking/scraping a win. They do have enough quality in their ranks to do that. Bayern should therefore want to eliminate them just in case not doing so comes back to haunt them later on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.