UEFA Champions League Gameweek 5 | November 28th/29th

Surely the funniest result will be for Copenhagen and Galatasary to draw and united to let in a last minute equaliser, preferably an own goal by slab head.
Couple of pens missed by Ratface would go down well.
Alternatively: Copenhagen or Galatasaray win, rags get hammered; Kane and Leroy three each, and they finish bottom of the group with a piss poor record.

Bayern were shocking. Already been qualified they probably lacked real motivation against a determined and organised side. But I've seen them a fair bit this season and they seem to flatter to deceive a lot under Tuchel considering the team they have.

What a player Bellingham is. Still chuckle that there were some here who thought he wasn't yet good enough to play for us.

Bayern were shocking. Already been qualified they probably lacked real motivation against a determined and organised side. But I've seen them a fair bit this season and they seem to flatter to deceive a lot under Tuchel considering the team they have.

What a player Bellingham is. Still chuckle that there were some here who thought he wasn't yet good enough to play for us.

Yes it's a pity we didn't get him if he carries on progressing he'll be world class. He's got everything in his locker.

By fuck I hope so mate, either one winning and it’s curtains for the rag scum ..!
I’m sticking a few quid on the draw and a Rags win, don’t want to the money but a bit of compo if the results go for them. Reckon it will be at least around a 7/1 shot but no bookmakers have priced up yet.

Yes it's a pity we didn't get him if he carries on progressing he'll be world class. He's got everything in his locker.
As someone pointed out, Pep had a 3 hour phone call with him but his Agent (his Dad) is a Dipper and was swayed by the media’s negative treatment of us. He was also not that well liked in the Dortmund set up. I agree, great player but he’s probably suited to Real, Dipoers, Rags and Bayern so fuck him!

Rag keeper Onana,reminds me of a Celtic fan getting upset and in one breath was heard to say , "aweawanonisonanawenoo" translated to Enrico Annoni has come on as a sub now ,said in a Glasgow acent lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.