UEFA dealing with the big issues

Good old UEFA

Move sponsors bottles - Kick Off

Player wears rival company Keck's - Kick off.

Any excuse to get another 30 mlion in protection off City - Standard practice.

Tick box to say they give a fuck about equality.

Think what I'm trying is.....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now they are threatening to take away the final from Wembley unless the quarantine restrictions are lifted for their 2500 VIP's.

Now they are threatening to take away the final from Wembley unless the quarantine restrictions are lifted for their 2500 VIP's.

Might as well.

Save Engerland fans piss boiling over someone else winning it at the home of football.

So they are now saying no player is to move coke or beer bottles from the desk top or they`ll be in big trouble?
The players or someone from the team has to be part of the press conference or the country gets fined?

Simple solution.
The players/ manager attend the press conference but stand up throughout in front of the desk! The tv cameras, photographers will then be able to choose if they want to focus on the players or have a side view of a table with some bottle/ can that the label can`t be seen on!
UEFA deserve all they get! They need a kick up the arse as far as I`m concerned and I do hope players carry on with this. No need for soft drinks/beer or (worse) gambling sponsors to be pushed down the publics throats!
I`ve never been a great fan of Ronaldo but he went up in my estimation when he moved them bottles. Good for him

As Boris hasn't lifted lockdown it looks like they might move the final to Budapest. Unless the floppy haired **** let's 3000 UEFA hangers on break our restrictions.

Budapest can have it

Isn't there already an existing VIP fastlane they could use?

Five course meals in corporate hospitality with multimillion pound PPE contracts in their goodybags.

So they are now saying no player is to move coke or beer bottles from the desk top or they`ll be in big trouble?
The players or someone from the team has to be part of the press conference or the country gets fined?

Simple solution.
The players/ manager attend the press conference but stand up throughout in front of the desk! The tv cameras, photographers will then be able to choose if they want to focus on the players or have a side view of a table with some bottle/ can that the label can`t be seen on!
UEFA deserve all they get! They need a kick up the arse as far as I`m concerned and I do hope players carry on with this. No need for soft drinks/beer or (worse) gambling sponsors to be pushed down the publics throats!
I`ve never been a great fan of Ronaldo but he went up in my estimation when he moved them bottles. Good for him
Best solution is for players to pick one of the bottles of coke or beer up during the press conference and say "would anybody like this? I would drink it myself, but it tastes shite..."
Watch them move them then!

As Boris hasn't lifted lockdown it looks like they might move the final to Budapest. Unless the floppy haired **** let's 3000 UEFA hangers on break our restrictions.

Budapest can have it
After Gove received a track and trace contact message following his return flight from Porto but dodged isolation claiming to be part of some obscure pilot scheme I don't think our inglorious leader has as much of the moral high ground this time around.

If UEFA were serious about racism they would have kicked the Serbian racist Arnotovic out of the tournament, what do they do give him a one match ban. Absolute clowns
Does he not play for Austria? and not clear from reports what words said or was it racist, hence 1 match ban only not 10 - the player he had rant at Alioski later revealed that Arnautovic had apologised. “Arnautovic and I talked after the match and clarified, as he apologised to me and came to our room and shook my hand, being very fair,”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.