UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No players left United when they didn’t qualify for the CL!

FFP is a joke.

Unleash the barristers...here we go!

If we win the amount UEFA will have to pay us for reputations damage finishes them as an organisation.

If we lose we will be set back a few years no doubt but UEFA will be bust in any case.

Someone has got this very wrong. Let’s hope it’s them.

CL means nothing if the best teams aren’t in it.

To think, that twat from UEFA was at our last home CL game getting wined and dined and his presence was seen as confirmation of our supposed escaping from any ban. Strange that we had all that Sam Lee and the Athletic nonsense, which they claimed was a sure thing and a couple of months later, this bombshell. What the heck has happened in the last couple of months? Or more likely, the Athletic stuff was just plain wrong.
This is crap news, just before our next CL match as well.
City need to friggin try harder when it comes to dealing with UEFA, bending over backwards so far has not really worked.
I have never bought into the theory that there's a conspiracy against us - but on this occasion it's nearly impossible

Everton fan here.

This is a disgrace. Yes you broke rules but the owner wouldnt have to do that if he was just allowed to fund his own club without having to resort to getting creative.

The whole rule is designed to keep the same little cartel at the top and close the door to anyone else. How can a rule that only allows you to spend what you earn help anyone but those who are already at the top? It doesnt, but thats the whole point.

I hope your owner wipes the floor with them in court or on appeal and gets rid of the whole FFP rule - its a sham.

Fair fucks.

I really like Everton by the way.

It’s unfortunate the neighbours we both have.

Couldn’t give a fuck about this news if I’m honest.

The competition is as bent as it gets and we never even come close to winning it anyway. Also, think of the damage we can do to the PL with no CL distractions.
If City really are standing on our own two feet, and we lose at CAS then it's a fatal blow.

City as ever need the fans. That's the only good that comes out of this.

Fuck it we have been accused of fixing the game before in 1904 and we are still around.

I couldn't give two fucks what clowns from other clubs think of our title wins and if they want to claim they are tarnished, the lot can fuck off as I know amthey are not and so shoyld fellow blues.

Back the club and fuck uefa

Why do people have so much hope about appeals and stuff? Whats this 'the gloves are off' stuff? We may appeal the punishment and get 1 year reduced from the ban but thats surely it? We all want to believe City have a leg to stand on, but maybe we dont?

That's exactly what UEFA and their cronies want us to think .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.