UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we all ways say were man city we fight to the end that's on the pitch and off it so you corrupt bastards get ready for the fight of your lives in MCFC we trust

Blimey, I’m glad the club aren’t going to roll over as easily as some of our fans!

I think the fear is due to everyone saying relax we have done nothing wrong, stop panicking the last time we faced similar then we still got hammered.

I hope this time we have our house in order and we are watertight but you can understand the unease, we have been here before.

The game is up. Doesn't matter what we do now.

England's three biggest football club fanbases will be mobilised against us with a barrage of claims. They will be whipped up and cajoled by key people in the media. UEFA and the Premier League have broken. We'll be left with an emasculated football club when this done. That is how politics works in this country now. Now you know what it is like to be a 2nd class citizen in this country.

The facts do not matter. This is the era of social media. We have been set up as the guilty party and they are cleaning up the game. In reality it is the other way around.

I'm not giving up of course. I've endured worse as a City fan. But I know what is coming.

I just hope that when they are finished with us I still have a football club left to support. It would not surprise me at all that our officials etc will be disqualified from football. To make this work they have to drag us through the mud and they will. The process started a decade ago, but almost overnight we were hijacked and I never saw it coming.

I'm like you all. I was there at all our darkest and greatest moments over the last 40 years but it feels like its coming to an end. How can we go on beyond this when the game will no longer feel fair, and yet I feel we are obliged to otherwise we are broken and the past meant nothing. It does. Dickov scoring that goal, it meant something.

Apologies for posting this. I've just let the nonsense flow but I am sickened with the football authorities.

Of course I am going to the game later today as I always have. And I always will. I don't know how I will feel after the game. Hopefully my determination will be doubled and my love for City will be redoubled, but this morning I am tired.

The worst thing about this all is that we will be painted as the villain when in truth Manchester city represent the best in football in so many ways but how do you deal with these preachers in the press and this social media world we live in. The witch-hunt nears its conclusion. The witch is being dragged to the water. It does not give up on life as it is dragged to the water but it feels very angry indeed.

We are owned by an Arab. Now you are all metaphorically Arab and you will feel injustice. it is about to be served.

Apologies for the heart-felt rant. I'm truly angry and don't know what to do as the wolves close in. Hopefully my team today will bite back, but I fear it's temporary.

Something has to be done boys. I don't know what it is but we can't allow this club of ours that we have loved all our lives to be treated like this. What is to be Done?
Mate, I understand what you are saying but stuff like this just makes me more determined to support my/our club.

FFP was never about stopping clubs going into debt and going bankrupt it was always about maintaining the status quo of the most sucessfull clubs and their little cartel. It was and still is a total sham.

Never give up, never give in, we fight to the end.

Let’s win the quad parade all four trophies round Manchester at the end of the season then proceed to crush everyone of the trophies in Albert Square. Then send them back to each association involved in trying to fuck us over.

even tho we are good enough I dont think we will be "allowed" to win all 4. expect VAR to dis appoint us at some stage.

Last edited:
I think the fear is due to everyone saying relax we have done nothing wrong, stop panicking the last time we faced similar then we still got hammered.

I hope this time we have our house in order and we are watertight but you can understand the unease, we have been here before.
They will always find something and they are here with the cavalry lined up on the hill about to charge. Of course there is disquiet in the ranks, but no one is running. I'm just pissed off that just when we should be preparing for the culmination of our season we have this to deal with. Not coincidental of course.

Mate, I understand what you are saying but stuff like this just makes me more determined to support my/our club.

FFP was never about stopping clubs going into debt and going bankrupt it was always about maintaining the status quo of the most sucessfull clubs and their little cartel. It was and still is a total sham.

Never give up, never give in, we fight to the end.
We've already fought. We're just sitting in the dock now waiting.

Everything else is a sham, it's just how they pull it off and how severe the sentence is.

You'll all feel this way soon enough when it dawns on you

What’s the worst that could happen?
Relegate us to the third tier? Been there. Go 30 odd years without a trophy ? Done that. Sit and watch as your nearest rivals win trophy after trophy while we travel to York away? Bring it fucking on.
We are City, we are different, they will never beat us.
If this dream we have all been living ended tomorrow, we have still lived it and we would still be City.
Fuck them all. Circle the wagons, drink with your fellow blues, sing and cheer the team on.

You see, I take a totally different view.

What if they do get their way? If they did elimate the strongest contender out there.

Where’s the competition? You need competition for the game to thrive.

UEFA have to act, that tin pot disgraced rag have made it impossible for them not to.
But European football is on its knees, it’s desperately fighting against a World league. Will it want to fight us?

Now come on Marv, turn that frown upside down and have trust in the club. They feel confident this is an opportunity to clear our name. I do too. I think we’ll be cleared of the allegations, weather that’s UEFA covering their arses, UEFA shit scared of the fight or we’ve done nothing wrong. I’m not that arsed.

Yes, they’ll be desperate nutters on line saying we’ve bribed UEFA, or we’ve bought this or that. But who cares.

For my money, if UEFA wanted to take us out, they’d have done it in 2014, it would have been so much easier than now.
We’re too big now. Too strong, too important to advertising revenues. We have star players, thee stellar manager. If we win the thing this year. It will be impossible to ban us.

The time to stop us has passed in my opinion.
They need to embrace us, perhaps paint us as the baddies. Every story needs a baddy.
It’s all about revenues. We are now vital to revenues.
Exactly this. Imagine banning what many believe to be the best club in Europe, with the worlds best manager,
playing the finest football, their competition would be forever sullied, especially for whoever won it, as they never
needed to face the best.
One point though, do City have to respond to these allegations, if those allegations are criminally sourced?
Do UEFA need an answer from City, before they can investigate, or do we just tell them to provide credible,
untainted sources before we respond, if not, jog on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.