UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s more to this I think. As well as Syed, Martyn Ziegler was the one who started things off when he falsely claimed that UEFA had a “concrete case” against us after an investigation, based on Ceferin’s remarks. And last night both Henry Winter & Matt Dickinson were tweeting about the corporate areas being empty right after half-time last night. All four work for The Times. They’re being told to do this without a doubt.
Forgive my ignorance but who owns the Times?

Remember when you were at primary school and the teacher asked a question and you knew the really clever answer that you reckoned no one else knew? You threw your hand in the air and shouted “Miss, miss, miss. I know the answer to this. Ask me miss!”

I reckon when Murdoch or whoever walks into the newsroom and says “We need a story on City that has a go at their owners. Who’s doing it?” Syed is the equivalent of that kid.

A fucking spineless sycophant you mean ?

When are they going to leak stuff about Europe’s other top clubs ? Seems fishy only city and PSG being targeted

Are they all so squeaky clean ...

Dickinson's was strange, wasn't it? The only one he sent during the match.

Winter's I'd have been inclined to let give benefit of the doubt itself - it does look bad - but surely it's common at all clubs and doesn't get a mention, which puts a big hole in it.

Syed tarring all City fans and burying it with a comment about 'a few' is pathetic.

If we have broken FFP rules which are a UEFA construct then I'm more than happy to have an asterisk next to all our champions League final victories. Or at the very least I am happy to forget the semi with Madrid ever happened.

Well that seems balanced and fair! No malice or pre conception there.
Fuck off Syed you nob.
This wanker should never be allowed to step foot on our property again.
Syed is of the new narcissistic generation of fake journalists who just pontificate about issues they have researched online. He doesn't seem to interview anyone or investigate things. He appears to have no contacts at UEFA or even Der Spiegel. He just slavishly follows other people's stories. The so-called traditional media is full of people like him these days and it's why readers are deserting in their millions. If City sue him for his column today he will have to prove it is true...something I am certain he can't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.