UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how does a club ever get history if they don’t want anyone with no history in their corrupt competition? Guess what, all clubs when starting out as a new club have no history. Fuck me, that guy’s a fucking moron.
if everyone said fuck off to the cartel and let them have their 14 team comp while everyone else was getting on with real football theyd soon be begging to come back

Really?? Don’t you think this is a “show” & an “act” so UEFA can say after CAS uphold the ban, that they were never being personal because they always felt we’d be an “asset”
No, I think he came to see our execs to try and broker a deal, that we'd admit some guilt, and that the punishment would be "minimal", and we told them we'd been punished once and we'd fight, he didn't come to 2 totally innocuous games for nothing. He's from a country that wouldn't be allowed in the CL if some had their way, and I think he's firmly on the side of the smaller european clubs/countries, as he sees people like Agnelli as the enemy of fairness (see the other story today about how Atalanta shouldn't have been allowed in ahead of another 'istrry club Roma).

No, I think he came to see our execs to try and broker a deal, that we'd admit some guilt, and that the punishment would be "minimal", and we told them we'd been punished once and we'd fight, he didn't come to 2 totally innocuous games for nothing. He's from a country that wouldn't be allowed in the CL if some had their way, and I think he's firmly on the side of the smaller european clubs/countries, as he sees people like Agnelli as the enemy of fairness (see the other story today about how Atalanta shouldn't have been allowed in ahead of another 'istrry club Roma).

I really hope you’re right. Our experience so far with UEFA etc, doesn’t instil much hope ( for me anyway)

And yet he's the godfather to Agnelli's daughter.

If you’re optimistic, it shows he wants to distance himself from the decision. If you’re pessimistic, it’s him trying to validate the independence of the CFCB and he’s just saying the same thing he’s said all along.

Ultimately, it doesn’t matter, just got to wait til CAS. I do hate how long the wait is for these things though.

I struggle that he says he knew nothing about the punishment until an hour before it was annupunced but he was supposedly trying to negotiate a deal with us in the lead up to the verdict.

Doesn't add up

He's a lying twat you mean ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.